We each have different needs when it comes to productivity. Some prefer a quiet space on their own, while others thrive with people around. Some like going to the office, while others prefer to work on the road. Whether you work from home, a cafe, or a co-working hub, what’s most important is that you’re able to get work done. In this SuperPower Hour, I highlight a variety of different virtual offices.
- Chatlight – portable lighting.
- Sidecar – attach your tablet as a second monitor to your laptop.
- GeChic-2501H – 15.6″ portable monitor with HDMI, VGA inputs.
- Jabra Speak 410 – portable USB conference speakerphone
- Rocketbook – Intelligent, reusable notebook
- EverBlock Systems – “Life-Sized Modular Building Block That Allows You To Build Nearly Anything” (if they can block sound, it could be a great solution for loud open offices).
- Anti-fatigue mat – For your standing desk – “Cushioned terrain drives subconscious movement – unlike distracting treadmills & balance boards.”
Podcast production by Podcast Monster
Graphic design by Alfred Boland
Individuals, Podcast, Superpower Hour