Workshops for leaders
MANAGERS, TEAM LEADS & HR DIRECTORS
Discover what it means to lead in the modern virtual workforce and how you can use remote working for your company’s advantage.
REGISTER FOR A WORKSHOP IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Join a public workshop as an individual
- Book a private workshop for you and your team
To request a team workshop, please ask any of our licensed Collaboration Superpowers Facilitators or contact us.
WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS
Our complete list of remote working workshops and trainings for leaders.
Work Together Anywhere Workshop
6-10 hour interactive online training
Remote communication is the #1 challenge for virtual teams: how do we deliver the same results that we deliver when we work together in the same room?
Who this workshop is for
- EMPLOYEES advocating for work-fromhome options
- MANAGERS seeking to maximize productivity and profitability
- TEAMS collaborating over complex projects and long-term goals
- ORGANIZATIONS reliant on sharing confidential documents and data
- COMPANY OWNERS striving to save money and attract the best brainpower
What you get
- Best practices and tools for seamless online collaboration
- Ways to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality
- Techniques for increasing the feeling of trust and togetherness on a team
- Fewer and better online meetings
- Confidence in your remote working expertise
CONNECTED HYBRID LEADER
2-hr interactive online training
This workshop will give you the best leadership practices and tools for seamless online collaboration with “hybrid” [mix of virtual and office based] teams.
Who this workshop is for
- Senior Managers of global companies
- Human Resource professionals, hiring managers, corporate change leads
- Facilitators and coaches working with remote teams
- Agile coaches and Scrum Masters
What you get
- Templates for building team agreements
- Management and leadership techniques for hybrid teams
- How to agree on results and expectations
- How to reduce the meetings you need, and improve the meetings you have
- Tips for team building at a distance
Interested in becoming a licensed Facilitator?
Are you interested in running your own Work Together Anywhere workshops?
When you become a licensed facilitator, you can give the Work Together Anywhere workshop anywhere in the world, in your own company, or at public events.
To become a licensed facilitator, you first need to attend a workshop (either online or in person). Once you attend a workshop, you will receive a license agreement to sign and you will be ready to join the growing number of facilitators worldwide.
What if I want to book a private workshop for my team?
To book a workshop for your team, find a Facilitator that meets your time zone and language needs (using our handy filters) and then contact them with what you are looking for.
Each Facilitator profile contains their contact information. And while we’re confident you will be happy with any Facilitator on our list, we recommend contacting several people to make sure you find the perfect fit for your team.
Can I book a workshop in my native language?
We have licensed Facilitators from all over the world giving workshops in many languages. Including: Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
But check our list of Facilitators to be 100% certain. New Facilitators join every month!
If I miss a session, what are the options?
What is the cutoff time for booking in a workshop?
Collaboration Superpowers workshops are offered by licensed Facilitators all over the world. Each Facilitator is responsible for managing the booking and registration of their own workshop participants. For specific booking questions, please contact the Facilitator of your workshop.
Do I get material in the workshop?
What is the difference between a public and a team workshop?
Joining a public workshop gives you the opportunity to meet and learn with people from all over the world. Diversity is a superpower, and learning with new people often brings insights from different perspectives.
If you have 6 or more people on your team that are interested in taking their remote working skills to the next level, it’s usually best to book a private workshop so the Facilitator can dive into your team’s needs.
What is your refund policy?
Collaboration Superpowers workshops are offered by licensed Facilitators all over the world. Each Facilitator is responsible for managing the pricing and refund policies of their own workshops. For specific refund policies, please check with the Facilitator of your workshop.
How do I become a licensed Facilitator?
Becoming a licensed Facilitator gives you ready-made, professionally designed workshop materials so you can deliver and sell your own workshops… anywhere!
- Attend a Work Together Anywhere workshop
- Read and agree to the license agreement (by paying the license fee you agree to the terms and conditions)
- Pay the annual license fee
Do the Collaboration Superpowers workshops qualify for PMI PDUs?
Work Together Anywhere Handbook
Collaboration Superpowers Podcast
Check out the Collaboration Superpowers podcast for the latest stories of remote teams doing great things.
Make your online meetings more productive and fun with virtual meeting cards.