Workshops for Teams
agile teams, software & development teams
WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS
Our complete list of remote working workshops and trainings for teams
To request a private team workshop, please ask any of our licensed Collaboration Superpowers Facilitators.
Work Together Anywhere Workshop
6-10 hour interactive online training
Remote communication is the #1 challenge for virtual teams: how do we deliver the same results that we deliver when we work together in the same room?
Who this workshop is for
- EMPLOYEES advocating for work-fromhome options
- MANAGERS seeking to maximize productivity and profitability
- TEAMS collaborating over complex projects and long-term goals
- ORGANIZATIONS reliant on sharing confidential documents and data
- COMPANY OWNERS striving to save money and attract the best brainpower
What you get
- Best practices and tools for seamless online collaboration
- Ways to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality
- Techniques for increasing the feeling of trust and togetherness on a team
- Fewer and better online meetings
- Confidence in your remote working expertise
HYBRID TEAM COLLABORATION
2-hr interactive online training
This workshop will give you the best practices and tools for seamless online collaboration with “hybrid” [mix of virtual and office based] teams.
Who this workshop is for
- Senior Managers of global companies
- Human Resource professionals, hiring managers, corporate change leads
- Facilitators and coaches working with remote teams
- Agile coaches and Scrum Masters
What you get
- Templates for building team agreements
- Increased visibility into what everyone on the team is doing
- Mindset shift from time-oriented working to results-oriented working
- Increased employee retention and less instances of burnout
- Tools and techniques for building trust and increasing camaraderie with a hybrid team
What if I want to book a private workshop for my team?
To book a workshop for your team, find a Facilitator that meets your time zone and language needs (using our handy filters) and then contact them with what you are looking for.
Each Facilitator profile contains their contact information. And while we’re confident you will be happy with any Facilitator on our list, we recommend contacting several people to make sure you find the perfect fit for your team.
Can I book a workshop in my native language?
We have licensed Facilitators from all over the world giving workshops in many languages. Including: Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
But check our list of Facilitators to be 100% certain. New Facilitators join every month!
If I miss a session, what are the options?
What is the cutoff time for booking in a workshop?
Collaboration Superpowers workshops are offered by licensed Facilitators all over the world. Each Facilitator is responsible for managing the booking and registration of their own workshop participants. For specific booking questions, please contact the Facilitator of your workshop.
Do I get material in the workshop?
What is the difference between a public and a team workshop?
Joining a public workshop gives you the opportunity to meet and learn with people from all over the world. Diversity is a superpower, and learning with new people often brings insights from different perspectives.
If you have 6 or more people on your team that are interested in taking their remote working skills to the next level, it’s usually best to book a private workshop so the Facilitator can dive into your team’s needs.
What is your refund policy?
Collaboration Superpowers workshops are offered by licensed Facilitators all over the world. Each Facilitator is responsible for managing the pricing and refund policies of their own workshops. For specific refund policies, please check with the Facilitator of your workshop.
How do I become a licensed Facilitator?
Becoming a licensed Facilitator gives you ready-made, professionally designed workshop materials so you can deliver and sell your own workshops… anywhere!
- Attend a Work Together Anywhere workshop
- Read and agree to the license agreement (by paying the license fee you agree to the terms and conditions)
- Pay the annual license fee
Do the Collaboration Superpowers workshops qualify for PMI PDUs?
Work Together Anywhere Handbook
Collaboration Superpowers Podcast
Check out the Collaboration Superpowers podcast for the latest stories of remote teams doing great things.
Make your online meetings more productive and fun with virtual meeting cards.