PMI PDU CREDITS
DO THE COLLABORATION SUPERPOWERS WORKSHOPS QUALIFY FOR PMI PDUs?
The short answer is YES!
All workshop hours qualify for the Project Management Institute’s traditional project development units, usually called PMI PDUs. You should contact PMI directly for specific certification.
The facilitator or organizer of the workshop would need to prove how many hours of the Collaboration Superpowers workshop are related to project management topics and skills for project managers.
After the workshop, participants will go to the PMI website to claim PDUs themselves. After they log into the pmi.org website they should enter the following information:
- Category for PDU Registration: Course or Training
- Provider: << Indicate the name of the company that provided the training >> *
- Course: Work Together Anywhere Workshop, Design & Deliver Great Online Events, Hybrid Team Collaboration
- Description: Work Together Anywhere Workshop, Design & Deliver Great Online Events, Hybrid Team Collaboration
- Date Started: << Indicate Start Date of the event >>
- Date Completed: << Indicate End Date of the event >>
- PDU values: << Indicate the distribution of PDUs offered according to the Talent Triangle sections >> **
* Collaboration Superpowers is not a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP). You as a facilitator/organizer can be a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP) or a third-party provider and you have to inform the participants which provider they should choose or enter during the process.
** See the Continuing Certification Requirements handbook (CCR) Handbook for more information about the Talent Triangle sections.
For more information on how to maintain your PMI certifications, see:
Blauwe Zegge 13
2498EW, The Hague
IBAN: NL64 RABO 0306896621 (Rabobank)
Work Together Anywhere Handbook
Collaboration Superpowers Podcast
Check out the Collaboration Superpowers podcast for the latest stories of remote teams doing great things.
Make your online meetings more productive and fun with virtual meeting cards.