WORK TOGETHER ANYWHERE
Increase the feeling of togetherness on your remote team by creating a productive and enjoyable virtual & hybrid workspace.
6+ hr interactive online workshop
Remote communication is the #1 challenge for virtual teams: how do we deliver the same results that we deliver when we work together in the same room?
The Work Together Anywhere Workshop is a highly interactive online experience that gives managers, coaches, and knowledge workers a roadmap for successful remote and hybrid working. You will walk away with an action plan of techniques and tools you can try immediately.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Build a productive remote or hybrid workspace
- Improve communication and avoid misunderstandings
- Reduce the meetings you need; improve the meetings you have
- Find connection and create that sense of togetherness online
You will walk away with:
- Access to workshop slides and videos
- Handouts & guides for team agreements, remote meetings, feedback, etc.
- Book, podcast & tool recommendations
- New ideas from fellow experts
Need help booking?
Do you have questions on our workshops? We would love to answer them. See our FAQ section or feel free to Contact Us.
WORK TOGETHER ANYWHERE
6+ hour, interactive, online workshop offered in a variety of configurations (four 90-minute sessions, two 3-hour sessions, etc).
Ideal class size is 12-16 participants. Delivered online via Zoom (other tools are possible).
Employees, managers and teams who are collaborating remotely and want to improve processes and teamwork.
JOIN A PUBLIC WORKSHOP
Join fellow experts in a fun, facilitated, online workshop!
Set expectations for how to work together
Module 1: Set expectations for how to work together
Avoid miscommunications and agree on how your team wants to work together.
Module 1 content:
- Tips for personal productivity and group cohesion
- Establish expectations for how to work together
- Communication etiquettes for seamless online and hybrid collaboration
You will learn:
✔ How to establish a basic set of guidelines for working together
✔ Common communication protocols for remote and hybrid working
✔ Techniques for reducing information overload
Facilitate productive online & hybrid meetings
Module 2: Facilitate productive online & hybrid meetings
Learn how to setup and facilitate virtual team meetings to get the most engagement and interaction from your team.
Module 2 content:
- Techniques for reducing the meetings you need
- Design techniques for productive online and hybrid meetings
- Infrastructure needs for remote and hybrid meetings
- The components of good facilitation: verbal, structural, and visual
You will learn:
✔ Online meeting design, infrastructure, and facilitation techniques
✔ Communication etiquettes for effective remote & hybrid meetings
✔ How to facilitate interaction and participation, and minimize distractions and multi-tasking
Online Collaboration & Team Building
Module 3: Online Collaboration & Team Building
Work online as if you were in the office together! Increase the feeling of togetherness on your remote team by creating a productive and enjoyable hybrid workspace.
Module 3 content:
- Components of “good online collaboration”
- Ways to create presence and group cohesion on hybrid and virtual teams
- Intrinsic motivators and their role in team building
You will learn:
✔ Best practices and tools for designing productive online collaboration
✔ Methods for solving the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality
✔ Simple tips for increasing camaraderie and the sense of togetherness online
Feedback, appreciation & celebrations
Module 4: Feedback, appreciation & celebrations
Learn how to give and receive feedback on both small and big things to inspire continuous improvement.
Module 4 content:
- Rules of thumb for productive remote feedback and appreciation
- Techniques for rapid, continuous feedback on virtual teams
- Team building through appreciation and celebration
You will learn how to:
✔ Identify the principles and techniques for rapid, continuous, peer-to-peer feedback on virtual and hybrid teams
✔ Show the differences in personal feedback and appreciation preferences
✔ Examine communication channel pros and cons in a virtual environment
✔ Demonstrate approaches for appreciation and celebration that engage and inspire remote colleagues
I was so impressed with my experience that I signed up to become a facilitator… and I’ve incorporated it into my coaching practice.”
– Andrew Kidd (Transformation Coach at Barclaycard)
I feel that the course is more an experience than a course. It allows participants to experience what it means to work together anywhere.”
– Stephan Huez, Founder and Change Maker at Wiser Hare SPRL
We piloted the Work Together Anywhere workshop with several teams at Rabobank. I can see a difference between the teams who took the workshop and the teams that didn’t. Teams who followed the workshop are having more effective remote stand-up meetings, retrospectives and planning sessions. They meet on time with fewer technical difficulties and use a digital board to make work visible and track progress. It’s no longer a big deal for them to be remote.”
– Robbert Windsant (Scrum master at Rabobank)
My team adopted some of the tools we learned about in the Work Together Anywhere workshop and it has made our weekly calls so much more engaging.”
– Cedric Borzee (Learning Services Director | CrossKnowledge UKI & Nordics – Member of Wiley Group)
The Work Together Anywhere workshop has helped us immeasurably in building a successful & happy new distributed team.”
– Mark Wightman (CTO at cloudhub360.com)
“The Work Together Anywhere workshop provided me insights into new ways and tools for remote collaboration. Because of this, our company switched from in-person trainings to remote ones.”
– Milenko Bugueno (Co-Founder at Agile Moves GmbH)
The Work Together Anywhere Workshop gives you facts based on the large amount of interviews… with the actual experiences from the people who are really successful.”
– Johan Nyberg (Change and Transformation Leadership | Agile Enterprise Coach | Management Trainer | Lean & Agile Governance)
I’ve been looking for work online to supplement my family’s travel budget. The Work Together Anywhere Workshop gave me confidence in my ability to work remotely.”
– Bernie Mitchell (Blogger | Podcaster | Freelancer)
After taking the Work Together Anywhere workshop, I felt confident enough to actively promote myself as an agile coach for remote teams. I use it as a way to differentiate myself from the competition.”
– Dawn Wesolek (Career Coach, Remote Working Specialist, Agile Business Coach and Entrepreneur)
The Work Together Anywhere workshop reinforced an appreciation for setting up a high quality environment. It’s the little things – sound quality, background noise – that help add to the softer aspects of team building.”
– Kevin Miyashiro (Principal & Founder at Agile Gurus)
I got a very good overview over all important tools and techniques of remote work, so that I now feel comfortable enough starting with the first virtual classroom at the music academy.”
– Regina Brandhuber (Agile Music Coach und Promotionsstudentin an der Hochschule für Musik Nürnberg, Musikpädagogin, Komponistin)
After the workshop, our teams started experimenting with how to best have productive meetings with in person and remote attendees. I also scheduled virtual lunches with people and made some new personal connections with a couple of team mates.”
–Bianca Roitsch (Scrum Master/Agile Coach at movingimage)
Who this workshop is for
- EMPLOYEES advocating for work-from-home options
- LEADERS seeking to maximize productivity and profitability
- TEAMS collaborating over complex projects and long-term goals
- ORGANIZATIONS reliant on sharing confidential documents and data
- COMPANY OWNERS striving to attract the best brainpower
What you get
- Best practices and tools for seamless online collaboration
- Ways to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality
- Techniques for increasing the feeling of trust and togetherness on a team
- Fewer and better online meetings
- Confidence in your remote working expertise
how to register
Register for a workshop in one of the following ways:
To request a team workshop, please ask any of our licensed Collaboration Superpowers Facilitators or feel free to contact us.
This is not a “webinar”! And there are no presentations. You will be engaging in live conversations with real human beings. Expect to be heard and seen throughout.
As with any remote meeting, each participant brings part of the meeting space with them. Please help yourself and others by ensuring you:
- Call from a quiet place.
- Have a stable broadband internet connection. Optimum bandwidth, i.e. internet speed on your side will be at least 10 Mbps download / upload. You can measure it using speedtest.net.
- Use a headset.
- Turn your video camera on.
- To optimise your set-up, follow these suggestions on how to have a great video conferencing setup.
- Join the Extravaganza on a laptop or desktop. The workshops are immersive and experiential; you will have a better experience if you can interact with a variety of tools easily.
All Collaboration Superpowers workshops are hosted by licensed Facilitators located all over the world.
Each Facilitator determines their own price.
For public workshops, check the schedule page.
For team workshops, please contact a Facilitator directly.
Interested in becoming a licensed Facilitator?
Are you interested in running your own Work Together Anywhere workshops?
When you become a licensed facilitator, you can give the Work Together Anywhere workshop anywhere in the world, in your own company, or at public events.
To become a licensed facilitator, you first need to attend a workshop (either online or in person). Once you attend a workshop, you will receive a license agreement to sign and you will be ready to join the growing number of facilitators worldwide.
What if I want to book a private workshop for my team?
To book a workshop for your team, find a Facilitator that meets your time zone and language needs (using our handy filters) and then contact them with what you are looking for.
Each Facilitator profile contains their contact information. And while we’re confident you will be happy with any Facilitator on our list, we recommend contacting several people to make sure you find the perfect fit for your team.
Can I book a workshop in my native language?
We have licensed Facilitators from all over the world giving workshops in many languages. Including: Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
But check our list of Facilitators to be 100% certain. New Facilitators join every month!
If I miss a session, what are the options?
What is the cutoff time for booking in a workshop?
Collaboration Superpowers workshops are offered by licensed Facilitators all over the world. Each Facilitator is responsible for managing the booking and registration of their own workshop participants. For specific booking questions, please contact the Facilitator of your workshop.
Do I get material in the workshop?
What is the difference between a public and a team workshop?
Joining a public workshop gives you the opportunity to meet and learn with people from all over the world. Diversity is a superpower, and learning with new people often brings insights from different perspectives.
If you have 6 or more people on your team that are interested in taking their remote working skills to the next level, it’s usually best to book a private workshop so the Facilitator can dive into your team’s needs.
What is your refund policy?
Collaboration Superpowers workshops are offered by licensed Facilitators all over the world. Each Facilitator is responsible for managing the pricing and refund policies of their own workshops. For specific refund policies, please check with the Facilitator of your workshop.
How do I become a licensed Facilitator?
Becoming a licensed Facilitator gives you ready-made, professionally designed workshop materials so you can deliver and sell your own workshops… anywhere!
- Attend a Work Together Anywhere workshop
- Read and agree to the license agreement (by paying the license fee you agree to the terms and conditions)
- Pay the annual license fee
Do the Collaboration Superpowers workshops qualify for PMI PDUs?
Work Together Anywhere Handbook
Collaboration Superpowers Podcast
Check out the Collaboration Superpowers podcast for the latest stories of remote teams doing great things.
Make your online meetings more productive and fun with virtual meeting cards.