JOIN VIRTUAL TEAM TALK
A COMMUNITY OF REMOTE WORK ENTHUSIASTS
Virtual Team Talk is a free Slack community for anyone interested in making the world of work a better place through virtual teams, remote work and technology.
In this community, we talk about tools and best practices for working in the virtual world; we experiment with new technologies, share events, and support innovative projects.
This community is great for people who want to:
✔ Learn new techniques & tools for working remotely
✔ Ask for or give feedback on a tool
✔ Receive or promote information about events related to remote working
✔ Meet and network with other people with expertise about remote working
✔ Co-create events with other remote experts
✔ Find participants for research projects
This community is NOT:
✕ Particularly busy with synchronous conversations. People tend to dip in to get information or chime into a conversation.
✕ A place to shamelessly self-promote
This is a friction-free community for discussing any topics related to helping virtual teams succeed. Entering here means you are ready for some good conversation and experiments. Join us!
VTT COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
- The community is (lightly) moderated by Lisette and Mark. We filter and accept/reject invitations and manage community membership.
- We welcome and celebrate diversity. Discrimination or cruelty will not be tolerated.
- When you first join, you are automatically added to the #general channel.
- Before posting in the #general channel, we encourage you to look through all the channels to see if there is a more specific channel for your topic.
- You are welcome to create new channels
- Please do not use @channel in the #general channel.
- You are welcome to join any public channel that interests you. Some of the more popular channels are:
- To keep conversations organized, use threads.
#cat-club and #dogdays
Interested in becoming a licensed Facilitator?
Are you interested in running your own Work Together Anywhere workshops?
When you become a licensed facilitator, you can give the Work Together Anywhere workshop anywhere in the world, in your own company, or at public events.
To become a licensed facilitator, you first need to attend a workshop (either online or in person). Once you attend a workshop, you will receive a license agreement to sign and you will be ready to join the growing number of facilitators worldwide.