The Connected Hybrid Leader
More team connection – without more meetings!
4-hour interactive online training
Successful hybrid leadership results from a finely tuned, consciously chosen combination of skill set, mind set, and tool set. In this workshop, we will discuss what it takes to be a successful hybrid team leader and how to use hybrid working to your team’s advantage.
Specifically, you will learn:
- Management and leadership techniques for hybrid teams
- Hybrid working norms: finding the balance between async & sync communication
- Techniques for reducing the meetings you need, and improving the ones you have
- Tips for team building in a hybrid environment
Who this workshop is for
- HR professionals, hiring managers
- Team leaders and facilitators
- Agile coaches, scrum masters, product owners
- Lean change agents
The Connected Hybrid Leader Workshop
4-hour, interactive, online workshop delivered via Zoom (other tools are possible).
Ideal class size is 9-15 participants. Other formats can also be accommodated.
For HR professionals, hiring managers, and team leaders .
Session 1: Team building & norms
“Everything feels so scheduled. I want more personal connection.”
- Virtual leadership principles: How is leading a hybrid team different than leading in person? What leaders can do to enhance “remote first” working principles.
- Hybrid working norms: What do we need to be productive (individually)? How do we align and work towards a common goal as a team? How do we find a new balance of asynchronous vs synchronous working?
- Team building: Building personal connection without scheduling another meeting.
Session 2: Meetings, metrics, & feedback
“I’m zoomed out!”
- Productive meetings: How do we decrease the number of meetings we need and improve the meetings we’re having through design, infrastructure, and facilitation.
- Performance metrics & frameworks: How do we set up a useful ecosystem of metrics that provides useful feedback and helps teams learn?
- Feedback & appreciation: How do we set up effective feedback loops for continuous team learning and improvement.
JOIN A PUBLIC WORKSHOP
Register now for one of our upcoming public Workshops.
Learn with others in a fun way!
This is not a “webinar”! And there are no presentations. You will be engaging in live conversations with real human beings. Expect to be heard and seen throughout.
As with any remote meeting, each participant brings part of the meeting space with them. Please help yourself and others by ensuring you:
- Call from a quiet place.
- Have a stable broadband internet connection. Optimum bandwidth, i.e. internet speed on your side will be at least 10 Mbps download / upload. You can measure it using speedtest.net.
- Use a headset.
- Turn your video camera on.
- To optimise your set-up, follow these suggestions on how to have a great video conferencing setup.
- Join the Extravaganza on a laptop or desktop. The workshops are immersive and experiential; you will have a better experience if you can interact with a variety of tools easily.
Interested in becoming a licensed Facilitator?
Are you interested in running your own Work Together Anywhere workshops?
When you become a licensed facilitator, you can give the Work Together Anywhere workshop anywhere in the world, in your own company, or at public events.
To become a licensed facilitator, you first need to attend a workshop (either online or in person). Once you attend a workshop, you will receive a license agreement to sign and you will be ready to join the growing number of facilitators worldwide.
What if I want to book a private workshop for my team?
To book a workshop for your team, find a Facilitator that meets your time zone and language needs (using our handy filters) and then contact them with what you are looking for.
Each Facilitator profile contains their contact information. And while we’re confident you will be happy with any Facilitator on our list, we recommend contacting several people to make sure you find the perfect fit for your team.
Can I book a workshop in my native language?
We have licensed Facilitators from all over the world giving workshops in many languages. Including: Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
But check our list of Facilitators to be 100% certain. New Facilitators join every month!
If I miss a session, what are the options?
What is the cutoff time for booking in a workshop?
Do I get material in the workshop?
What is the difference between a public and a team workshop?
Joining a public workshop gives you the opportunity to meet and learn with people from all over the world. Diversity is a superpower, and learning with new people often brings insights from different perspectives.
If you have 6 or more people on your team that are interested in taking their remote working skills to the next level, it’s usually best to book a private workshop so the Facilitator can dive into your team’s needs.
What is your refund policy?
Collaboration Superpowers workshops are offered by licensed Facilitators all over the world. Each Facilitator is responsible for managing the pricing and refund policies of their own workshops. For specific refund policies, please check with the Facilitator of your workshop.
How do I become a licensed Facilitator?
Becoming a licensed Facilitator gives you ready-made, professionally designed workshop materials so you can deliver and sell your own workshops… anywhere!
Do the Collaboration Superpowers workshops qualify for PMI PDUs?
Work Together Anywhere Handbook
Collaboration Superpowers Podcast
Check out the Collaboration Superpowers podcast for the latest stories of remote teams doing great things.
Make your online meetings more productive and fun with virtual meeting cards.