Workshops for Individuals
AGILE COACHES, TRAINERS & FACILITATORS OF REMOTE TEAMS
WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS
Our complete list of remote working workshops and trainings for individuals.
Interested in joining our team and becoming a Collaboration Superpower Facilitator?
Work Together Anywhere Workshop
6-10 hour interactive online training
Remote communication is the #1 challenge for virtual teams: how do we deliver the same results that we deliver when we work together in the same room?
Who this workshop is for
- EMPLOYEES advocating for work-fromhome options
- MANAGERS seeking to maximize productivity and profitability
- TEAMS collaborating over complex projects and long-term goals
- ORGANIZATIONS reliant on sharing confidential documents and data
- COMPANY OWNERS striving to save money and attract the best brainpower
What you get
- Best practices and tools for seamless online collaboration
- Ways to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality
- Techniques for increasing the feeling of trust and togetherness on a team
- Fewer and better online meetings
- Confidence in your remote working expertise
Design & Deliver Great Online Events
90-min interactive online training
In this great online workshop, you will learn the key elements for designing and delivering your own great online events.
Who this workshop is for
- EMPLOYEES advocating for work-from-home options
- Presenters, facilitators and trainers who want to design and deliver online events
- Facilitators and coaches working with remote teams
- Knowledge workers who want to improve their online meetings and facilitation skills
What you get
- Techniques for inspiring online engagement
- Facilitation techniques to spark thinking, conversation, and learning
- Ways to infuse fun into a professional virtual environment
I’ve been looking for work online to supplement my family’s travel budget. The Work Together Anywhere Workshop gave me confidence in my ability to work remotely.”
– Bernie Mitchell (Blogger | Podcaster | Freelancer)
After taking the Work Together Anywhere workshop, I felt confident enough to actively promote myself as an agile coach for remote teams. I use it as a way to differentiate myself from the competition.”
– Dawn Wesolek (Career Coach, Remote Working Specialist, Agile Business Coach and Entrepreneur)
I got a very good overview over all important tools and techniques of remote work, so that I now feel comfortable enough starting with the first virtual classroom at the music academy.”
– Regina Brandhuber (Agile Music Coach und Promotionsstudentin an der Hochschule für Musik Nürnberg, Musikpädagogin, Komponistin)
Interested in becoming a licensed Facilitator?
Are you interested in running your own Work Together Anywhere workshops?
When you become a licensed facilitator, you can give the Work Together Anywhere workshop anywhere in the world, in your own company, or at public events.
To become a licensed facilitator, you first need to attend a workshop (either online or in person). Once you attend a workshop, you will receive a license agreement to sign and you will be ready to join the growing number of facilitators worldwide.
What if I want to book a private workshop for my team?
To book a workshop for your team, find a Facilitator that meets your time zone and language needs (using our handy filters) and then contact them with what you are looking for.
Each Facilitator profile contains their contact information. And while we’re confident you will be happy with any Facilitator on our list, we recommend contacting several people to make sure you find the perfect fit for your team.
Can I book a workshop in my native language?
We have licensed Facilitators from all over the world giving workshops in many languages. Including: Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
But check our list of Facilitators to be 100% certain. New Facilitators join every month!
If I miss a session, what are the options?
What is the cutoff time for booking in a workshop?
Do I get material in the workshop?
What is the difference between a public and a team workshop?
Joining a public workshop gives you the opportunity to meet and learn with people from all over the world. Diversity is a superpower, and learning with new people often brings insights from different perspectives.
If you have 6 or more people on your team that are interested in taking their remote working skills to the next level, it’s usually best to book a private workshop so the Facilitator can dive into your team’s needs.
What is your refund policy?
Collaboration Superpowers workshops are offered by licensed Facilitators all over the world. Each Facilitator is responsible for managing the pricing and refund policies of their own workshops. For specific refund policies, please check with the Facilitator of your workshop.
How do I become a licensed Facilitator?
Becoming a licensed Facilitator gives you ready-made, professionally designed workshop materials so you can deliver and sell your own workshops… anywhere!
Do the Collaboration Superpowers workshops qualify for PMI PDUs?
Work Together Anywhere Handbook
Collaboration Superpowers Podcast
Check out the Collaboration Superpowers podcast for the latest stories of remote teams doing great things.
Make your online meetings more productive and fun with virtual meeting cards.