Become a Licensed Facilitator
Join our global team of Facilitators
Are you interested in delivering your own online workshops on a variety of remote working topics?
Join one of our free webinars and discover how you can make money running online events with ready-to-use material.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A FACILITATOR
Get access to ready-made, professionally designed workshop materials plus deliver and sell your own workshops… anywhere!
Access to ready-made workshop material
Handouts, videos and marketing resources
Increased visibility with Collaboration Superpowers
WHO SHOULD BECOME A FACILITATOR?
You will get the most value out of becoming a Facilitator if you are:
JOIN ONE OF OUR FREE WEBINARS
And Learn What You Gain As A Licensed Collaboration Superpowers Facilitator.
With the right skills…
signing up to become a facilitator is simple!
- Read the license agreement. By paying the license fee you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Pay the annual license fee (see below)
- Complete the onboarding process
- Once the onboarding process is complete, you will have full access to the workshop materials and schedule.
Ready to become a licensed facilitator?
We have a platform and tried and true, ready-made materials waiting for you! Fill out this form to be considered as a CS Facilitator.
Someone from our team will be in touch soon.
Join our TEAM of COLLABORATION SUPERPOWER Facilitators
What’s in it for you?
Becoming a Collaboration Superpowers Facilitator gives you:
- Access to a ready-made, tested, highly-rated workshop material that you can sell out of the box. The Work Together Anywhere workshop materials are now offered in FIVE languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Japanese)!
- Professional, original and exclusive courseware materials.
- Handouts, videos, and marketing resources to help you sell your workshops and deliver more value to your clients.
- Free access to tools to help you run your workshops.
- Visibility on the Collaboration Superpowers website (listing both your profile and your events).
- Automatic collection of workshop evaluations.
- The ability to send Certificates of Attendance to your participants.
- Promotion and marketing for your events – this includes both marketing material and promotional support via the channels available to Collaboration Superpowers (Twitter, LinkedIn, and the bi-monthly newsletter).
- Trusted credentials for your distributed team coaching and consulting services.
- A private Slack channel with other licensed Facilitators.
- Weekly newsletter updates.
- Opportunities for co-facilitation with other licensed facilitators.
- Unlimited support from the CS team!
What does it cost?
We work hard to make our fees affordable to everyone while still covering business costs.
There are three fees associated with being a CS facilitator:
1. Annual license fee – this is billed annually and varies from country to country. Please see the list below.
- Category A countries: €768
- Category B countries: €708
- Category C countries: €588
- Category D countries: €348
- Category E countries: €228
2. Onboarding fee – a one-time fee to get you up and running. It includes training and access to our support team.
3. Event fees – €100 per event (have as many participants as you’d like!)
Still need help? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries. Or, schedule a call with one of our team members.
Our license fee system was inspired by Management 3.0
“It is very important to our Management 3.0 team that the fees we ask for our services are fair and easy to bear for facilitators and participants worldwide. It is also important that we don’t drive our bookkeeper crazy with a hundred different fees and currencies. That is why our subscription fees, event fees, and certification fees depend on the average GDP level per capita, per country, divided into five categories. It is not a perfect system, but it’s creative, it’s easy enough to agree on, and it’s fairer than charging the same price to everyone, regardless of their cost of living and purchasing power. And our bookkeeper said OK.”
Category A countries
Bermuda, Brunei, Falkland Islands, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Monaco, Norway, Qatar, San Marino, Singapore, Saint Maarten, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates
Category B countries
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States
Category C countries
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Faroe Islands, French Polynesia, Gabon, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands
Category D countries
Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, China, Colombia, Congo Rep., Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, North Macedonia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza
Category E countries
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Dem. Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Niue, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, State of Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe