Become a Licensed Facilitator
Join our global team of Facilitators
Are you interested in delivering your own online workshops on a variety of remote working topics?
Become a Collaboration Superpowers Facilitator and join our community of supportive peers.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A FACILITATOR
Get access to ready-made, professionally designed workshop materials plus deliver and sell your own workshops… anywhere!
Access to ready-made workshop material
When you become a CS facilitator, you get access to slides, worksheets, tools, and facilitator guides – so you are ready to deliver from day 1.
Handouts, videos and marketing resources
Along with workshop material, we provide you with handouts, videos, and marketing resources to help you sell workshops and deliver value!
Increased visibility with Collaboration Superpowers
We help you promote your workshops on our newsletter, social media and website. And our community of facilitators is here to help!
WHO SHOULD BECOME A FACILITATOR?
You will get the most value out of becoming a Facilitator if you are:
- An experienced workshop facilitator or trainer who wants to add remote workshops to your portfolio
- Working with a professional training company and wanting to add remote workshops to your services
- Working as an agile coach, scrum master, or product owner for distributed teams
- A coach teaching how to work remotely within an organization
HOW TO BECOME A FACILITATOR
To qualify, you must first take our Work Together Anywhere workshop, and pay the annual license fee.
Ready to become a licensed facilitator?
We have a platform and tried and true ready-made materials waiting for you! Give us your email to join our community today!
Join our TEAM of COLLABORATION SUPERPOWER Facilitators
With the right skills…
signing up to become a facilitator is simple!
What’s in it for you?
Becoming a Collaboration Superpowers Facilitator gives you:
- Access to a ready-made, tested, highly-rated workshop material that you can sell out of the box. The Work Together Anywhere workshop materials are now offered in FIVE languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Japanese)!
- Professional, original and exclusive courseware materials.
- Handouts, videos, and marketing resources to help you sell your workshops and deliver more value to your clients.
- Free access to tools to help you run your workshops.
- Visibility on the Collaboration Superpowers website (listing both your profile and your events).
- Automatic collection of workshop evaluations.
- The ability to send Certificates of Attendance to your participants.
- Promotion and marketing for your events – this includes both marketing material and promotional support via the channels available to Collaboration Superpowers (Twitter, LinkedIn, and the bi-monthly newsletter).
- Trusted credentials for your distributed team coaching and consulting services.
- A private Slack channel with other licensed Facilitators.
- Bi-monthly virtual coffees with Lisette and other licensed Facilitators.
- Opportunities for co-facilitation with other licensed facilitators.
What does it cost?
Annual License Fee
License fees are charged annually. Subscriptions begin when payment is received.
- Category A countries: €768 (Except Hong Kong and Singapore: €540)
- Category B countries: €708 (Except USA, Canada and Australia: €624)
- Category C countries: €588 (Except Poland: €528 and Turkey: €468)
- Category D countries: €348 (Except Vietnam: €228)
- Category E countries: €228
Event Fee (per event)
There is a per event fee of €200. The number of participants does not matter.
Our license fee system was inspired by Management 3.0
“It is very important to our Management 3.0 team that the fees we ask for our services are fair and easy to bear for facilitators and participants worldwide. It is also important that we don’t drive our bookkeeper crazy with a hundred different fees and currencies.
That is why our subscription fees, event fees, and certification fees depend on the average GDP level per capita, per country, divided into five categories. It is not a perfect system, but it’s creative, it’s easy enough to agree on, and it’s fairer than charging the same price to everyone, regardless of their cost of living and purchasing power. And our bookkeeper said OK.”
Category A countries
Bermuda, Brunei, Falkland Islands, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Monaco, Norway, Qatar, San Marino, Singapore, Saint Maarten, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates
Category B countries
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States
Category C countries
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Faroe Islands, French Polynesia, Gabon, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands
Category D countries
Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, China, Colombia, Congo Rep., Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza
Category E countries
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Dem. Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Niue, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, State of Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe