The number one roadblock I heard time and again in my interviews when asked why companies were not going remote was shockingly swift and direct: Management! Managers simply fear the loss of control. They don’t trust that people will work without oversight. In this episode, we explore the things that make for a good remote team manager.
Featuring highlights from the following interviews:
- Johanna Rothman, Author, and Consultant at www.jrothman.com
- Chris Ridgewell, Co-Founder & Director of Wisework Limited
- Brie Reynolds, Career Development Expert, and Senior Career Specialist at FlexJobs
- Yegor Bugayenko, CEO of Zerocracy.com
- Luis Suarez, Chief Emergineer, People Enabler & Digital Humanist
Subscribe to the Collaboration Superpowers Podcast on iTunes or Stitcher.
Podcast production by Podcast Monster
Graphic design by Alfred Boland