OKRs Simplified - Enhance Your Hybrid Team Performance
January 9, 2024 11:00 —
January 11, 2024 13:00 AST
Course Title: OKRs Simplified - Enhance Your Hybrid Team Performance
4-hour interactive online training
We will meet from 11:00 - 1:00 PM AST (Atlantic Standard time, check your time zone HERE)
January 9th - Introduction to OKRs
January 11th - Practicum - Develop your OKRs
This course will cover the fundamentals of OKRs, including goal-setting, alignment, and tracking progress. You will learn how to use OKRs to create a culture of transparency and accountability, where your teams take ownership of their goals, achieve results and progress without the feeling of being micromanaged.
Throughout the course, you will engage in interactive activities, case studies, and group discussions that will enable you to apply the concepts and skills covered in the course to real-world situations. You will learn how to create and implement effective OKRs for yourself and your team and how to evaluate progress and iterate for continuous improvement
- Explain the fundamentals of OKRs and their benefits for business performance
- Develop effective communication skills to foster collaboration and engagement
- Demonstrate how to create and implement effective personal, team and company based OKRs
- Plan how to evaluate progress and iterate for continuous improvement
This course is designed for anyone who wants to develop their ability to set quality objectives and achieve key results such as managers, team leaders, project managers, human resources professionals, and anyone responsible for setting and achieving results.
Ultimate BONUS Package:
- Become a Certified Professional in OKR from the International Scrum Institute (Book & Exam Code will be provided)
- You’ll receive a 60 minute private coaching session to either review your workbook responses, assist you with any goals you want to achieve or any challenges you may be facing.
- FREE Dated/Undated 12-Month Planner that can either be printed or completed electronically.
If you qualify for a workshop discount, please reach out to us at email@example.com, and we will provide you with additional details.
If you register 1 additional person, you get a 50% discount.
If you register 2 additional people, your ticket is free.
If cancellation of your registration is required, please send us a written notification at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the name of the workshop in the subject line of your email.
We will refund 100% for cancellations received 2 weeks before the workshop.
We will refund 50% for cancellations received 1 week before the workshop.
We will issue no refund for cancellations received within 48 hours. However, you’ll have the option to reschedule your attendance to the workshop for a later date.
N.B: Invoices must be paid before the workshop starts!