In this highly engaging workshop "The Art of Curating Remote Events" we will focus on our creative potential online.
The 2-hour workshop will explore ways we can intentionally and creatively hold space remotely. How our virtual gatherings can be curated to do so much more than any in-person event. There are much more potential for our workshops, team buildings events, strategy sessions, and end-of-year team get-together than how these remote events are currently being planned and hosted.
- Insights into the creative potential as we are running off-sites, strategy sessions, and workshops virtually
- Introduction to a simple model for balancing asynchronous and synchronous event components
- Get examples of artfully curated remote gatherings
- Tips for choosing the right combination of remote engagement tools
- Learn the importance of leaving space for your participants co-create portions of your event
You will walk away with:
- Inspiration to be courageous and innovative in own remote events
- Seeing the remote event format, not as limitation, but as a liberation
- New facilitation techniques for harvesting the wisdom of all participants
This workshop will give inspiration and examples of creative, artfully hosted remote spaces relevant for team leads, HR professionals, folks in leadership roles and team members ready to host different remote gatherings.
- Early Bird Price until August 2: $115 per person
- Regular Price after August 2: $149 per person