A Lean Change Catalyst, an International professional and an accomplished Practitioner, Trainer and Coach with 21+ years of experience and who strongly believes in 'Be the Change you want to see in the world'
I have worked with diverse cultures across the globe from Singapore, Denmark, Poland, Finland, Sweden, the Czech Republic, India in organisations including Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Nordea Bank, Nordea Life & Pension, Tieto, TCS, to name a few.
My Key Strengths built over values of Integrity, Intelligence and Energy, supplemented with my passion toward achieving excellence has helped me cultivate a huge portfolio of achievements.
- passionately bring 'Spark the Change' - a conference with a difference - from across the globe - London, Toronto, Amsterdam, Melbourne and Montreal - to Pune in India. Spark - a global movement of change that brings together leaders and practitioners from across the globe and from various disciplines and fields to explore ways to create lasting change. http://www.sparkthechangeindia.com
- passionately bring 'Business Agility India' - a conference with a difference - from across the globe - New York, Sydney - to Hyderabad in India. Business agility conference brings together awesome practitioners of business agility to share their experiences and the benefits their organisations have gained from exploring new and agile practices.
- work with HR teams to demystify Agile myths and help build the Agile HR mindset
- passionately drive the mindset and behaviour change of people to help them on-board the right path to agility
- train and mentor C-level executives from various domains to help them build an adaptive mindset and drive change
- coach leader and teams to help build and enhance the agile conducive environment for their organisation and build business agility
- conduct public / private workshops in Lean Change, Agile for HR, Business Agility, Agile for Leaders, Teams & ScrumMasters and mentoring sessions to help build an adaptive mindset across individuals and communities leveraging on 'Training from the Back of the Room'
She has excellent verbal communication skills. She keeps the audience engaged, asks questions that encourage participants to engage and knows how to get her audience to share their experience with others. Her own experience shines through