Name: Sharon Koifman
Talent: Founder & CEO of DistantJob
Headquarters: Montreal, Canada
Sharon Koifman is the Founder and CEO of DistantJob, a boutique recruitment agency specializing in remote employees. He shares why companies are choosing to outsource and why people want to work remotely. We also discuss remote management techniques, hiring strategies, and work-life fusion.
His tips for working with remote employees:
- Hire the best person for the job.
- Give people the flexibility where they are most productive
- Use your webcam for team building purposes
- Be proactive as a manager and an employee
- Be curious about each other and get to know one another
Listen to the podcast with DistantJob
Watch the full interview with DistantJob