We’ve reached Episode 200 on the Collaboration Superpowers podcast <insert clapping, whooping, and hollering here>. In this episode, I highlight 5 of my favorite interviews from the last 50 episodes
Subscribe to the Collaboration Superpowers Podcast on iTunes or Stitcher.
The Greatest Hits Volume 4 features:
- NICOLE LE MAIRE of The People Engine on why companies are going remote (Episode #173)
- DOM PRICE of Atlassian on how to create rituals for your remote team (Episode #168)
- BEAT BUHLMANN of Evernote on creating a code of conduct for your virtual team (Episode #163)
- THERESA SIGILLITO-HOLLEMA of Interact Global on how to discover the culture on your remote team (Episode #171)
- LILY SNYDER of Doghead Simulations on virtual reality for remote teams.
More Greatest Hits
Podcast production by Podcast Monster
Graphic design by Alfred Boland