Peter Smit is the Founder at Collabogence, a company that helps measure how well your teams are collaborating and how productive they are. They use big data analytics to measure collaborative performance before and after a company makes a major transition (for example, going from colocated to remote). We discuss where leadership is failing, the importance of social networks, and the value of searching for more information.
His tips on collaborative intelligence:
- Don’t underestimate the value/importance of being able to search information
- Let your decisions be driven by data.
- Modern businesses are moving from competitive to collaborative.
- Define where you think you are and then ask yourself where you want to go.
- There’s no excuse not to know what people are doing.
Listen to the podcast with Peter Smit of Collabogence
Watch the full interview with Peter Smit of Collabogence