In the “Up and coming tools” series, I highlight a few tools that looked particularly interesting and great for the remote community.
This week’s episode features:
- Meeting Owl. Intelligent 360-degree all-in-one video conferencing device.(https://www.owllabs.com/meeting-owl)
- rumii. “Virtual reality software for remote teams.” (See my interview with Doghead Simulations at https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/151-virtual-reality-for-remote-teams-with-doghead-simulations.) (http://www.dogheadsimulations.com)
- Hibox. “Task and project management, chat and video calls in a single app.” (See my interview with cofounder and COO Spencer Coon at https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/109-capture-productivity-in-one-place-with-hibox.) (https://www.hibox.co)
- World Time Buddy. A “world clock, a time zone converter, and an online meeting scheduler.” (https://www.worldtimebuddy.com)
- Zapier. “Connect your apps and automate workflows.” (https://zapier.com)
For a complete list of great tools for remote teams, visit collaborationsuperpowers.com/tools.
Podcast production by Podcast Monster
Graphic design by Alfred Boland
Podcast, Tools, Up & Coming Virtual Tools