Frederik Vannieuwenhuyse and Lisette Sutherland are organizing a Work Together Anywhere workshop together in Brussels on Friday, 22 February!
This "hybrid" will be conducted in person AND remote.We will spend the morning learning together in Brussels and then schedule 2 online sessions so you get a chance to try out some new tools and experience the online world in a fun and interactive way. Join us!
Location: Factory Forty, Oude Vijversstraat, 40, 1190 Brussels, Belgium
Price: 495 EUR
The Work Together Anywhere workshop is your roadmap to working online as if you were in the office together. At the end of the workshop, you’ll be on your way to having a proactive, aligned remote team that feels a sense of closeness. You will learn how to:
- Avoid miscommunications
- Increase camaraderie
- Run problem free meetings where everyone contributes
- Inspire continuous improvement
Who should attend?
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- People with an experimental mindset and a willingness to try new things
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day to day communication with their remote colleagues
For more details visit https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/anywhereworkshop/
What others have said about the workshop:
“The Work Together Anywhere workshop provided me insights into new ways and tools for remote collaboration. Because of this, our company switched from in-person trainings to remote ones.” – Milenko Bugueno (Co-Founder at Agile Moves GmbH)