Create a high-performing hybrid team
Now is the time to set up your hybrid team to succeed!
“We are losing our sense of team”
Are you struggling to work together when everyone is scattered in different locations?
Hybrid teams are prone to conflict due to differences in preferences on how to work. Miscommunication issues add up and and it’s difficult to get everyone on the same page when they are working at different locations and times.
Successful Hybrid work offers an incredible amount of freedom for both the employee and the employer – but it requires more planning and discipline to make it stress free and productive.
ATTEND A LIVE WORKSHOP
Join fellow experts in this 2-hour, fun, facilitated workshop where we explore management and leadership techniques for hybrid collaboration.
Meet your Facilitator
Lisette Sutherland is the director of Collaboration Superpowers, a company that helps people work together from anywhere through online workshops.
She also produces a regular podcast featuring interviews with remote working experts highlighting the challenges and successes of working with virtual teams.
Here’s what you get when you join the workshop
Join fellow experts in this 2-hour, fun, facilitated workshop where we explore the ins and outs of hybrid team collaboration. You’ll walk away with new ideas, handouts, a pack of virtual meeting cards and a smile. Specifically, you will get:
- Templates and instructions for building team agreements
- Hybrid team collaboration booklet that summarizes workshop content
- A pack of virtual meeting cards
- A Certificate of Attendance
- Mindset shift from time-oriented working to results-oriented working
- Tools and techniques for building trust and increasing camaraderie with a hybrid team
- Examples of what other teams are doing to make hybrid work successful
Who this workshop is for
- Senior Managers
- Human Resource professionals
- Hiring Managers
- Corporate Change Leads
- Facilitators and coaches working with hybrid teams
- Agile coaches and Scrum Masters