Hybrid Acceleration | Bring your hybrid collaboration up a notch (NEW)
October 21, 07:30 — 09:30 PDT
Get inspiration and tools to bring your hybrid collaboration up a notch
As organizations and teams are navigating how to meet everyone’s needs from being in the office, to remote collaborating with global colleagues, and the wish for flexibility working from home, there is a need to quickly improve our hybrid collaboration.
Hybrid Acceleration is a 2-hour engaging online workshop where we will focus on what agreements need to be in place for alignment within the team and we will look at how you with simple techniques can upgrade your hybrid setup. Hybrid meetings are challenging so we will share tips on tools and practices to make your meetings hybrid inclusive and fully engaging for both in-the-room and remote colleagues.
To accelerate your hybrid work, digital inclusion is essential which requires awareness of potential in-person biases as well as an overall upgrade of your asynchronous mind- and skillset. This workshop is designed to model a synchronous/asynchronous balance (incorporating async video message and group activity in online board), plus examples of synchronized and asynchronized communication channels will be shared and discussed.
The 2-hour Hybrid Acceleration workshop gives You:
- In depth insights into the hybrid work premise
- Reflections on what to include in hybrid collaboration agreements
- Practices for asynchronous collaboration methods with the aim to grow a super synced skillset
- Ready-to-use advice on how to improve hybrid meetings
- Inspiration for ongoing hybrid team experiments
- Early Bird Price until October 11: $115 per person
- Regular Price after October 11: $149 per person