There is more to a successful remote team than just attending meetings and completing tasks. In order to create a collaborative workplace online, we have to focus on different things to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality, and increase that sense of connectedness and belonging.
In this highly interactive and engaging workshop, you will practice immediately actionable tips and techniques using tools that can translate to those used by your organisation. You will also explore how to better collaborate online, and the various tools and techniques for building trust and increasing camaraderie online.
We acknowledge that not everything is replicable online. However, we enable safe spaces to become curious and experiment with different ways that you can make the most of connecting and collaborating online, offline, in the same physical workspace or blended!
Some topics and practices that we touch on in our workshops include:
- Truly connecting remotely
- Experimenting key relational elements such as listening, curiosity, transparency, asking for and receiving feedback
- Enabling a psychologically safe environment
- Building trust and commitment to lead by example with action
Specifically, you will learn:
- Management and Leadership techniques for hybrid teams
- Why agreements are so important and practice creating one for results and clear expectations ?
- How to reduce the meetings you need and exponentially improve the meetings you have ?
- Tips and practice team building at a distance