Remote Work 3.0 | Game changing practices for YOU and your team
February 24, 08:30 — 10:00 PST
Connected, focused, balanced – how to make WFA (Work From Anywhere) an enjoyable experience for everyone in your team
The 90 minute workshop will focus on ways to turn your limiting WorkingFromHome experience into a winning WorkingfromAnywhere strategy by understanding the benefits a remote mind- and skillset can have for yourself and your team. The workshop will explore ways to intentionally be set-up for a happy and productive remote (work-) life. The intent is to learn to overcome remote working traps by using inspirational practices from virtual pioneers and their companies.
- Insights into the distinction from WFH (Working from Home) to WFA (Working from Anywhere).
- Learn how to create balance in your remote work routines by thinking like an entrepreneur.
- Utilizing newest business research (HBR Nov 2020) to overcome an outdated "office-first" mindset.
- Revisit how you work together remotely by codifying your knowledge.
- Get practical inspiration to start hacking your online team work practices to achieve more focus, energy and a better balance.
You will walk away with:
- Inspiration to be courageous and innovative to take charge of your remote work habits
- Techniques to stay true to a Work from Anywhere mentality and not defaulting into replicating "the office"
- Seeing working remotely, not as limitation, but potential for focus
- New team work hacks to start testing out with your colleagues right away
"Remote Work 3.0" is an 90 minute engaging workshop promoting an active dialog among participants, including online activities and given space for peer-learning.
Modeling a asynchronous communication exchange before the live session, the workshop design is utilizing the remote workshop learning to its full potential.
- Early Bird Price until January 14: $89 per person
- Regular Price after January 14: $99 per person