March 27, 17:00CET
Join our Extensive Facilitators Experiential Workshop - Featuring me and the amazing EleoNora😎 !
If meetings are a challenge,
remote meetings are a super-challenge,
And if teamwork is a challenge,
distributed teams are a huge one!
But, they don't have to be.
Our goal is to help you become a super facilitator!
To know how to get the most out of your teams, meeting, workshops, training, and all facilitation work.
In a relaxed and challenging month, including 4 half-day weekend sessions, filled with Information, Knowledge-sharing, Experiments, Interactions, Reflections, and FUN!
The workshop will include:
* Understanding what makes teams motivated throughout their lifecycle, and what can help and energize them when working remotely.
* Examining what meetings are, what makes them tick, and what blocks them.
* Facilitating collaboration and interactions, and managing flow.
* Handling the specific challenges and opportunities that remote meetings pose.
* Maintaining the team's social glue for better cohesion and addressing the challenges of social fabric remotely
* Discovering new ideas, tools, techniques, and tricks you can adopt.
* Practice, Practice, Practice! Both during the weekend and in between them.
* Being supported by a dedicated slack channel and individual coaching.
* Addressing and resolving your current issues - during and after the workshop.
It is intended for anyone who faces the (remote) facilitation challenge and would like to make them more powerful and effective.
* Agile Coaches
* Scrum Masters
* HR personnel
* Tech leads
Or anyone else, interested in stepping-up their facilitation game.
The workshop consists of 4 autonomous three-hour sessions (Saturdays, 14:00 to 17:00 CET) with the following overarching themes:
- Team Forming: the creation of vision, agreements, values, and ways of working.
- Collaborate Online: Understand the challenges, use different structures of collaboration, and harnessing Liberating-Structures to enhance interaction. and
- Host problem-free online Meetings: Understanding meeting dynamics and pitfalls, and harness them to increase collaboration and energize your participants.
- Harness the soft-part of human dynamics: Feedback, Conflicts, Empathy, Cultural-differences, Mindset, etc.
The workshop contains assignments - allowing practice during the week.
After each session, we'll have an optional 30 minutes after-class coffee, where we can dive into the problems you are experiencing and address them.
🎉The workshop is spaced with short breaks and physical exercises
Note: if the timezone doesn't suit you, drop me a line about what timezone you prefer for future scheduling!
In addition, if you miss a session you will be able to join one in a future workshop.
The workshop is mostly based on Lisette Sutherland’s renowned "Work Together Anywhere" workshops, which have been running for the past four years!
It is extended to contain:
* The Meeting-Spicer catalog of mindfulness practices to hack meeting culture (*)
* Our combined experience of facilitation and coaching teams and individuals, along with EleoNora's energetic boost and my mindfulness practices.
The sessions are designed for up to 12 people and might be canceled or rescheduled if less than three people apply.
(*) All participants will receive a special edition of the #MeetingSpicer cards to hack remote meetings.
You will need
* A webcam and a microphone (standard Laptop ones are OK)
* A good internet connection, preferably without a VPN, to access all the online tools you will discover.
* The ability to connect to Zoom (the latest version) and open Chrome.
* A second monitor is a plus. (but not required)
* A nice cup of coffee and cookies.
Note: This is a 200% interactive workshop! (and not an online pre-recorded course 🙂
Each session contains
* Theoretical background (Motivation, Concentration, Team alignment, etc.)
* Facilitation tools (icebreakers, facilitation techniques, and technical tools)
* Practice in small breakout rooms.
* Addressing individual issues the team brings.
* Lots of room for emergence and exploration.
The participants will receive:
* A special edition of the Meeting Spicer - for remote meetings, created especially for this workshop.
* A bundle of giveaways packed with games and techniques to be used with your team (icebreakers, workshop ideas, etc.)
* Full access to our #Slack channel, where you will be supported by the group.
* A lifetime guarantee, call me anytime you need advice on remote work and I'll do what I can to help.
Q/ How do I register?
A/ I will send you an invoice and a bank account once you register thru this page.
Q/ How can I prepare in advance?
Read Lisette’s book,
Watch this talk by Lisette.
But mainly: observe your remote meetings, workshops and think about what you’d love to change.
Q/ What if I miss a session?
A/ You will either receive a recording of the session you missed or will be invited to join the same session on a future date.
Q/ Is there a discount rate?
A/ Yes, for residents of the countries below.
If you have specific difficulties, unemployed, etc, please contact me!
Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, China, Colombia, Congo Rep., Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank, and Gaza
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Dem. Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Niue, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, State of Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
See you in March!!
- Dov and EleoNora.