The engaging online workshop that gives you the techniques, tools, inspiration, and hands-on practice you need to become a SAVVY Virtual Facilitator.
In this 4 week online workshop you get to fully focus on developing your skills and presence as an online facilitator.
- Maybe you want to learn how to facilitate powerful online meetings.
- Maybe you want to build online presence and confidence.
- Or maybe you are looking for inspiration to design engaging online content.
The Savvy Virtual Facilitator workshop is designed to
spend equal amount of time on theory and on practice
The workshop is made up of four 120 minute, interactive online sessions each with a separate focus:
- June 1: The Role of the Facilitator
- June 8: How to Create Engagement
- June 15: Practice your Presence (+ peer coaching)
- June 22: Final Improvements (1-hour group session + 30-minute individual coaching with Line)
Start time for all sessions are 8am PST / 11am EST / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET.
To create a stimulating learning environment (and to practice what we preach about online engagement there will be dialog and practice between sessions. As well as articles, videos and tools to view as prep for each session (total estimated prep 1.5 hour per week).
Our first two sessions are focusing on understanding the virtual format and it's potential, and the last two sessions are giving space for experimenting with online facilitation and receiving supportive feedback for improvement.
- Super Early Bird Price until May 3: $350 per person
- Early Bird Price until May 17: $500 (if you sign-up two people from the same company the total price is $950).
- Regular Price after May 17: $590 per person
Prices are exclusive VAT and PayPal fees.
Minimum participants to confirm session: 4
Maximum participants per session: 10
Have more questions? Please reach out to Line Mørkbak @ email@example.com and I'll be happy to discuss your needs and work context.
Previous participants have said about participating in Line's online sessions:
"Line is the best online facilitator I know. She is tuned in to every meaningful aspect of what's important for online sessions." - Jonathan Lewis
"Line really cared about us and created a safe, engaging learning experience." - Christine Brautigam
"Energetic. Thoughtful. Knowledgeable. When glitches took place, she modeled the right kind of behavior -- calm, flexible, rolled w/ it."- Rose King
"Expressive, organized, curious, and role modeling every behavior she suggested." - Susanne Taylor
"Open, flexible, Line is a great communicator." - Richard Scott-Will-Harknett
"Sophisticated yet pragmatic mentality - very very excellent methodology." - Melanie Puerschel
"Very well prepared before and during the sessions. Excellent training from the back of the room techniques. Very inclusive in terms of engaging with all of the participants." - Melissa Lang
"Line has lots of updated knowledge about this field, which was great. She has excellent facilitation skills." - Annette Dahl