Micro-Learning: A Practical Introduction to the Lean Change Engine
November 28, 21:00 — 21:45 IST
THIS MICRO-LEARNING BITE IS SCHEDULED FOR 28 NOV FOR 45 MINUTES FROM 9:00 - 9:45 PM (GMT + 5:30).
PLEASE CHECK YOUR TIMEZONE VIA TOOLS SUCH AS worldtimebuddy.
5 KEY LEARNING INTENT OF THIS MICRO-LEARNING BITE
- Understand the Core Mechanics of the Lean Change Engine so that you can tap into your own team's collective intelligence and solve complex problems
- Visualise a feedback-driven approach to change so that you can learn faster and make decisions to pivot, pursue or pause
- Validate your change assumptions so that you invest your time, energy and money in creating meaningful change
- Understand how you can actively reduce uncertainty so that you can easily work with the constant change around you
- Experience the Lean Change Engine in action so that you can see first-hand how this works and apply in your own contexts
IS THIS MICRO-LEARNING BITE FOR YOU?
If you are someone who is looking to actively reduce uncertainty and navigate today's increased pace of change AND / OR
If you are someone who is looking to add a new technique to their change toolkit AND / OR
If you are someone who is trying to navigate the uncertainty of the remote or hybrid context AND / OR
If you are in any of these or related roles
HR Professionals, Marketing Professionals, Leaders, Project / Program Managers, Scrum Masters, Change Agents, Agile Practitioners, Coaches (Agile coaches, OKR coaches and the like), Facilitators