Learn how to setup and facilitate virtual team meetings to get the most engagement and interaction from your team.
Have you ever attended a virtual meeting that was full of bad sound quality, interruptions, and disengaged participants? In this module you will learn the basics for how to setup and facilitate virtual meetings.
You will learn:
- How to choose and effectively use online meeting technology
- Common communication protocols for effective remote meetings
- How to facilitate interaction and participation, and minimize distractions and multi-tasking
- How to look and sound great online
- Set up an engaging online meeting space
- Tips for hybrid meetings
- Create psychological safety in your online meetings
- Define your meeting etiquettes
- How to facilitate meetings online
About your trainer
Facilitator, learning designer and coach based in Wellington, NZ. I am passionate about people having more meaningful meetings online, successfully rolling out a program at Xero to improve meetings.
I bring a wealth of practical experience to build engaging workplaces including 18 months of training with Collaboration Superpowers. Learn some simple skills to make your facilitation hum and be your authentic self!