Work Together Anywhere Workshop | Rapid paced |English | 100 min/session, 4 sessions)
December 14, 14:00 —
December 20, 16:00 CET
Why take this workshop
You want to help your team get back their energy and focus
You figured out how to work remotely but it feels you can still improve
You feel working remotely means you'll spend all your time at boring online meetings
You want to learn new ideas, tips and practices
Who you are
- Someone who works remotely
- Facilitates meetings online
- Agile Coach or Scrum Master
- A manager/ leader (on any level)
- A team member
- An HR member
- Anyone who wants to change remote work for the better
This is also for you, if working remotely feels:
- socially disconnected
- less focused
What will you learn
- How to establish a basic set of guidelines for working together on a remote team
- Common communication protocols for remote working
- Tools for capturing team agreements
- Best practices and tools for seamless online collaboration
- Ways to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality
- Simple tips for increasing camaraderie and the sense of team/togetherness online
- How to choose and effectively use online meeting technology
- Common communication protocols for effective remote meetings
- How to facilitate interaction and participation, and minimize distractions and multi-tasking
- Techniques for rapid, continuous feedback
- How to set up 360 degree feedback systems so that colleagues and managers can more frequently measure each others performance
- Tools for showing appreciation
- How to conduct remote retrospectives
This workshop will qualify you to become a licensed facilitator!
What else you'll get
Event times and format
14 Dec, 14:15 - 16:00 (CET)
15 Dec, 14:15 - 16:00 (CET)
19 Dec, 14:15 - 16:00 (CET)
20 Dec, 14:15 - 16:00 (CET)
You can convert to your timezone here.
100 minutes per session + 5 minute break in the middle.
We start the sessions at :15 so those who have meetings before can take a break.
The workshop is rapid paced, you'll become a remote working pro in just a week.
I don't want money to be a barrier. If you want to learn but struggle to pay the normal ticket price, message me. I am sure we can work something out. This only applies if you pay out of your own pocket (not via a business).