June 24, 11:30SAST
What better way to learn how to work remotely than… remotely!
The Work Together Anywhere Workshop is made up of four 90-minute, interactive online sessions where we get to push all the remote buttons.
We will meet Wednesdays at 14:00 SAST / 14:00 CET / 13:00 GMT
- 3 June, 2020 - Creating team agreements
- 10 June, 2020 - Facilitate online meetings like a pro
- 17 June, 2020 - Working together online
- 24 June, 2020 - Feedback, appreciation, and celebrations
Note: If you can't make one of the dates, don't worry. There are always other sessions you can join.
One-time SPECIAL OFFER: R3 000 + VAT
The workshop is your roadmap to working online as if you were in an office together. At the end of the workshop, you’ll be on your way to having a proactive, aligned remote team that feels a sense of closeness. You will learn how to:
- Truly connect online
- Avoid miscommunications
- Run problem free meetings where everyone contributes
- Increase camaraderie
- Inspire continuous improvement
Who should attend?
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- People with an experimental mindset and a willingness to try new things
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day to day communication with their remote colleagues
In this workshop, we will be playing with a number of different online tools.
You will need
- Good internet connection
For more details visit https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/anywhereworkshop/
If you have any questions or want to discuss more context for you and your teams, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com