May 12, 12:00CEST
In the Work Together Anywhere workshop, we explore how to better collaborate online, and the various tools and techniques for building trust and increasing camaraderie in the virtual workplace.
We will explore:
- Best practices and tools for seamless online collaboration.
- Ways to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality.
- Simple tips for increasing camaraderie and the sense of team/togetherness online.
The workshop is four 90-minute, interactive online sessions where we get to push all the remote buttons.
We will meet from 10:30 - 12:00 CEST (Amsterdam time, check your time zone HERE) on the following days:
- 6 May (Thursday) - Create team agreements
- 7 May (Friday) - Facilitate great online meetings
- 11 May (Tuesday) - Go beyond meetings and collaborate online
- 12 May (Wednesday) - Feedback, appreciation, and celebrations
The Work Together Anywhere workshop is your roadmap to working online as if you were in the office together. At the end of the workshop, you’ll be on your way to having a proactive, aligned remote team that feels a sense of closeness.
You will learn how to:
- Avoid miscommunications
- Run problem free meetings where everyone contributes
- Increase camaraderie
- Inspire continuous improvement
Who should attend?
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- People with an experimental mindset and a willingness to try new things
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day to day communication with their remote colleagues
In this workshop, we will be playing with a number of different online tools (Jamboards, Lucid Meetings, Sococo, and Retrium). You will need a good internet connection, access to the Chrome browser (if possible), a headset, and a webcam.
This is not a webinar! You will be engaging in live conversations with real human beings. Expect to be heard and seen throughout 🙂
For more details visit https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/anywhereworkshop/
What others have said about the workshop:
"For anyone still thinking that remote meetings are boring and fatiguing, I'd encourage you to connect with Collaboration Superpowers & try out one of their "Work Together Anywhere" workshops.
Moving from how to create team agreements, to an analysis of the aspects of what makes a great online meeting, to how to collaborate online effectively to end with how to share feedback and show appreciation with a distributed team, everything we tried out was an example of something that we could bring back to our teams and try with them.
We've learned ice breakers, experienced virtual offices, explored feedback styles using tools for retrospective, tried out various collaboration tools to facilitate discussions." - Francesco Bianchi, Agile Coach
“The Work Together Anywhere workshop provided me insights into new ways and tools for remote collaboration. Because of this, our company switched from in-person trainings to remote ones.” – Milenko Bugueno (Co-Founder at Agile Moves GmbH)
More testimonials... https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/testimonials/
What others have said about Lisette:
"Lisette is exceptionally good in explaining the concepts as to what can help you in situations, what tools can be used and also how the tools can be leverage to your needs." - Seumeet Madan