Work Together Anywhere Workshop
October 9, 10:30 —
October 11, 12:30 AST
6+ hr interactive online workshop
Remote communication is the #1 challenge for virtual teams: how do we deliver the same results that we deliver when we work together in the same room?
The Work Together Anywhere Workshop is a online experience that gives managers, coaches, and knowledge workers a roadmap for successful remote and hybrid working. You will walk away with an action plan of techniques and tools that you can try immediately.
The workshop is three 2-hr, interactive online sessions where we get to push all the remote buttons. We will meet from 10:30 - 12:30 AST (Atlantic Standard time, check your time zone HERE) on the following days:
October 9th - Create team agreements
October 10th - Facilitate great online meetings
October 11th - Team Building, Feedback and Appreciation
Caribbean nationals will be offered a 20% discount, photo of ID will have to be provided to receive discount code.
Who should attend?
- Managers/HR Leaders/Consultants working with remote colleagues.
- Agile Practitioners (Scrum masters, Agile coaches)
- Virtual meeting facilitators
- Remote team members
- Persons aspiring to work in a remote/hybrid environment
- People with an experimental mindset and a willingness to try new things
Join this workshop if you want to:
- Build a productive remote or hybrid workspace
- Improve communication and avoid misunderstandings
- Reduce the meetings you need; improve the meetings you have
- Find connection and create that sense of togetherness online
You will walk away with:
- Access to workshop slides and videos
- Handouts & guides for team agreements, remote meetings, feedback, etc.
- Stress Management Journal that can either be printed or completed electronically.
- How to establish a basic set of guidelines for working together on a remote team
- Common communication protocols for remote working
- Best practices and tools for seamless collaboration and team agreements
- Ways to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality
- Simple tips for increasing camaraderie and the sense of team/togetherness online
- How to choose and effectively use online meeting technology
- Common communication protocols for effective remote meetings
- Techniques for rapid, continuous feedback
- How to set up 360 degree feedback systems so that colleagues and managers can more frequently measure each others performance
- Tools for showing Appreciation
- How to Conduct remote retrospectives
If you qualify for a workshop discount, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with additional details.
- If you register 1 additional person, you get a 50% discount.
- If you register 2 additional people, your ticket is free.
If cancellation of your registration is required, please send us a written notification at email@example.com, mentioning the name of the workshop in the subject line of your email.
- We will refund 100% for cancellations received 2 weeks before the workshop.
- We will refund 50% for cancellations received 1 week before the workshop.
- We will issue no refund for cancellations received within 48 hours. However, you’ll have the option to reschedule your attendance to the workshop for a later date.
N.B: Invoices must be paid before the workshop starts!