Hybrid TEAM Collaboration
June 15, 10:00 — 12:00 CEST
Thursday, 15 June 2023
10:00 - 12:00 CEST (Amsterdam time)
(Free for all CS Facilitators)
Hybrid Team Collaboration
There is more to a successful remote team than just attending meetings and completing tasks. In order to create a collaborative workplace online, we have to focus on different things to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality, and increase that sense of team.
In this workshop we explore how to better collaborate online, and the various tools and techniques for building trust and increasing camaraderie online.
Specifically, you will learn:
- Management and leadership techniques for hybrid teams
- How to agree on results and expectations
- How to reduce the meetings you need, and improve the meetings you have
- Tips for team building at a distance
What you get:
- A deck of Virtual Meeting Cards ("Supercards")
- Slides & summary of workshop content
- Personal user manual guide
- Team agreement canvas
- Resources for productive hybrid meetings
Who this workshop is for:
- Senior Managers
- Human Resource professionals, hiring managers, corporate change leads
- Facilitators and coaches working with remote teams
- Agile coaches and Scrum Masters
In this workshop, we will be playing with a number of different online tools. You will need a good internet connection, access to the Chrome browser (if possible), a headset, and a webcam.
This is not a webinar! You will be engaging in live conversations with real human beings. Expect to be heard and seen throughout 🙂
Lisette is a remote-working German-born American living in the Netherlands who is totally jazzed by the fact that it’s possible to work from anywhere. In fact, it’s not just possible; it’s completely, productively workable—if you do it right.
She is also a member of the Transatlantic Expert Group on the future of work for the German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMFUS).
What others have said about Lisette:
"Lisette is exceptionally good in explaining the concepts as to what can help you in situations, what tools can be used and also how the tools can be leverage to your needs." - Seumeet Madan