The Art of Leading Change in a Hybrid World: Foundations Workshop
November 8, 16:00 — 18:00 CET
Many companies are asking people to return to the office and work like we did before the pandemic. But it has become evident that we cannot return to how we worked before.
“The future of work is choice.”
But when that future is done poorly, we get communication challenges, meeting fatigue, and a lack of team cohesion.
Yesterday’s linear approaches to change can’t keep up with today’s fast pace of change. Are you wondering where to start? In this workshop, we enable you to jump-start your modern and lean change journey in the hybrid context.
Specifically, we will:
- Explore and discuss the principles of hybrid leadership
- Establish practical communication norms
- Understand and explore the art and science of change with the "4 Dimensions of Change" Model
- Dance with the system using the Modern and Lean Change Engine
- Experiment with 1 or 2 elements of change to see how to get your change unstuck
- Help you create an actionable plan to try in your own context
What you get
- Certificate of Attendance
- Handouts and recommended resources
- Deck of virtual meeting cards
- An actionable plan of experiments that you can try with your team
Who this workshop is for
- HR professionals, hiring managers
- Team leaders, project managers, program managers
- Agile coaches, scrum masters, facilitators
- Change agents
- Product owners