Deliver Engaging Online Events Like A Pro – Become a SAVVY Virtual Facilitator
Designing and running engaging online events is a challenge. In our complex world, we need to create a setting where participants feel inspired and invited to share different perspectives. We need to tap into the collective intelligence of the crowd and harvest ideas from various stakeholders. And we need to do this successfully in a remote setting.
“Line is brilliant, well-prepared, a great communicator, and a versatile and energetic facilitator. I benefited greatly from her insights during her online virtual facilitation workshop. She provided very valuable coaching input to me personally.” – Randal Evans, Mediator & Attorney @ Evans Law
The SAVVY Virtual Facilitator workshop is designed to help you:
- Understand the unique challenges that come with working in an online environment
- Run creative and collaborative remote events that deliver the outcome you require
- Increase the feeling of togetherness during your event by creating a productive and enjoyable virtual workspace
- Discover new approaches to create the impact you desire.
- Get to know the techniques and tools to facilitate powerful online events (workshops, webinars, team meetings, town hall meetings )
- Develop your skills and presence as an online facilitator
- Receive inspiration on how to design engaging online content
- Experiment yourself and get hands-on practice to build up your confidence
- Accelerate your learning through peer coaching and dedicated 1:1 support
Who this workshop is for:
- Team leads and middle managers across the organization
- HR & Organizational development professionals
- Entrepreneurs and Solopreneurs
- Facilitators who want to upskill remote work processes
“Line Mørkbak is expressive, organized, curious, and role modeling every behavior she suggested as she shared her expertise on how to facilitate engaging online events.” Susanne Taylor, Agile Coach @ Gini GmbH
How this workshop will be delivered:
This engaging online workshop is designed and delivered by Line Mørkbak. Each workshop has a maximum of 10 participants. Consists of four 120 minutes, interactive online sessions, each with a separate focus:
- Session #1: The Role of the Facilitator
- Session #2: How to Create Engagement
- Session #3: Practice your Presence (+ Peer Coaching)
- Session #4: Fine-tune your virtual facilitation style (30-minute Individual Coaching with Line)
During the Savvy Virtual Facilitator workshop, we will spend equal amounts of time on theory and practice.
The goal is to create a stimulating learning environment and to practice what we preach. There will be dialog and experiments between sessions to enhance online engagement.
Will provide selected articles, videos, and tools in preparation for each session to maximize our time together. Please plan for approx. 1.5 hours of prep work per week.
“The workshop had a lot of practical exercises incorporated and we were ‘learning on the go’ using different tools and techniques throughout those 4 weeks. I liked working with different participants in between the sessions which allowed us to observe other’s styles of virtual communications, and explore worlds outside of our own work-environment.” – Veronika Bahnikova, Project Manager @ Dropbox
FIND A WORKSHOP. Book your spot today to become a SAVVY Virtual Facilitator!
“Great mix of small group conversations, and demonstration of virtual tools. Good opportunity to learn and practice hands-on techniques in virtual collaboration. The small size of the group allowed for a lot of interactive participation. Line’s passion for helping virtual teams made the workshop enjoyable and productive.” – Ann Cherin, Learning & Engagement Cultivator @ Equal Exchange
JOIN A WORKSHOP
Register now for one of our upcoming SAVVY Virtual Facilitator Workshops
Work Together Anywhere Handbook
Collaboration Superpowers Podcast
Check out the Collaboration Superpowers podcast for the latest stories of remote teams doing great things.
Make your online meetings more productive and fun with virtual meeting cards.