An agile coach for the past 12 years, and a life coach for the past two, my main focus is the mindset, the mindset of individuals, teams, organizations, and cultures.
My training, though going through tools and practices, focuses mainly on how to understand the meetings and interactions you encounter, and how to tweak the team's behavior to a more harmonious, motivated and aligned one.
My projects include:
- The #MeetingSpicer - a tool meant to painlessly hack the meeting culture of a team/ organization.
- The Agile Tao Podcast - where with Peter Merel we read hos book - The Agile Tao - and discuss how Taoism applies to organizational culture.
I am an avid fan of open systems
- an XSCALE Alliance steward, our intention is to help organizations de-scale and de-centralize
- An Open Space facilitator, help unleash the power of collective intelligence for the good of the organization.
- A serious-games creator, a Liberating-Structures facilitator, etc.
As a prize fr reading so far, I'd love to give you as a gift the Remote Meeting Spicer Board game, a tool to hack your remote meeting culture: (see comments for download link)
A prefessional coach with a large multicultural experience
Great range of experiences and knowledge. Warm and welcoming
Dov has a very calm and nice way of explaining things. He is an easy going person which invites to learn in a safe space. And he was very open to share with us his experiences and platforms he uses in his online trainings.
The 4x2-hour worked really well for me. I found it useful to practice what we talked about and share my experiences. I enjoyed the interaction with the people in the group. I like your style of calm facilitation. I like how you handled technical challenges, great example.