April 21, 17:00 CEST
If meetings are a challenge, remote meetings are a super-challenge,
And unfortunately, they have just become a necessity…
My goal is to help you become super facilitators! to know how to get the most out of your meeting, and mainly master the practice and become a facilitation-Ninja!
The workshop will include:
* Understanding what meetings are, what makes them tick and what blocks them.
* Handling the specific challenges and opportunities remote meetings pose.
* Navigating and facilitating them, including effective preparation and followup.
* Maintaining the team's social glue for better cohesion.
* Practice, practice practice, both during the sessions and in between them
* Being supported by a dedicated slack channel and individual coaching.
It is intended for anyone who has remote meetings and would like to make them powerful and effective.
* Agile coaches
* Scrum Masters
* HR personnel
* Tech leads
Or anyone else, interested in improving their meetings.
The workshop consists of 4 weekly two-hour sessions, allowing practice during the week.
- Tuesdays: 31/3, 7/4, 14/4, 21/4: 14h-16h GMT (plus a Q&A session)
- Book your individual coaching sessions separately.
Sessions are based on:
* Lisette Sutherland’s Work Together Anywhere workshops, which have been running for the past four years.
* My own meetings experience as a mindfulness meeting-facilitator.
Sessions are designed for up to 12 people and might be canceled if less than three people apply.
The sessions are held via zoom (have your camera ready and your mind clear :), which allows you to experience what we learn.
You will need
* A webcam and a microphone (standard Laptop ones are OK)
* An internet connection
* The ability to connect to Zoom and open Chrome.
* A second monitor is a plus.
Note: This is an interactive workshop, no pre-recorded videos.
Each two-hour session contains
* Theoretical background (Motivation, Concentration, Team alignment, etc.)
* Facilitation tools (icebreakers, facilitation techniques and technical tools)
* Practice in small breakout rooms.
Each participant will receive:
* Lisette’s book (Work Together Anywhere) in electronic format.
* A special edition of the Meeting Spicer - for remote meetings, created especially for this workshop (in case printers will be delayed, you will receive a digital DIY version to get you going)
* Two half-hour sessions of private coaching meant to address your specific facilitation challenges.
* Full access to our #Slack channel, where you will be supported by the group.
Due to the situation, I’ve decided to cut the base price, and extend the early-bird offer:
(For this session only)
There are three price ranges, based on GDP (look at the FAQ for details), and unemployed.
If the price still poses a problem, please contact me.
Q/ How do I register?
A/ I will send you an invoice and a bank account
Q/ How can I prepare in advance?
But mainly observe your remote meetings and think about what you’d love to change.
Q/ What if I miss a session?
A/ You will receive a recording of the session you missed and will be able to join the same session on a future date.
Q/ How can I help? Can I get an additional discount? (And are these questions connected?)
For any participant that arrives with your recommendation, you will receive a 15% discount (up to full refund)
Organize a meetup with at least 10 participants (which will be held by zoom) to receive an additional 15% discount.
Breath deeply, keep cool and wash your hands.
Q/ Session language - is it English?
A/ Glad you asked! Yes, but I speak French and Hebrew as well, for other languages please contact me and I’ll try to find a suitable facilitator.
Q/ What are Category D & E countries?
A/ see below...
Category D countries
Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia,Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, China, Colombia, Congo Rep., Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza
Category E countries
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Dem. Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Niue, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, State of Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe