June 12, 13:15 CEST
What's a better way to learn how to work remotely, than... remotely!
The Work Together Anywhere workshop constitutes of Four 90 mins interactive online sessions where you get to push all the buttons.
During the sessions you will build your very own 'Super Action Plan' that you could immediately try with your distributed teams, thus helping you learn how to bridge communication and distance gap across your distributed teams.
Online session time:
11:30 AM CEST
- 05 June 2020 - Create Team Agreements
- 08 June 2020 - Work Together online
- 10 June 2020 - Facilitate online meetings like a pro
- 12 June 2020 - Feedback, appreciations and celebrations
Your Learning Objectives
- Learn how to increase trust and camaraderie of a distributed team by simulating the human experience while working in co-located teams
- Experience how to avoid miscommunication and outline acceptable behaviours for how your team wants to work together
- Learn and facilitate problem-free meetings where everyone contributes even across different time-zones
- Practice how to give and receive feedback, conduct remote team retrospectives and inspire continuous improvement across distributed teams
Who should attend?
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- People with an experimental mindset and a willingness to try new things
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day to day communication with their remote colleagues
More details on the 4 sessions can be found at
Online session pre-requisites:
- Good internet connection
Registration Fees (Limited Seats) : INR 26000 (Approx 310 Euro) + 18%GST
Minimum participants to confirm a session: 8
Have more questions? Want to discuss more context for you and your teams?
Reach us at email@example.com