May 22, 19:00 CEST
What better way to learn how to work remotely than… remotely!
The Work Together Anywhere workshop is made up of four 1.5-hour, interactive online sessions where we get to push all the remote buttons.
The first session is on Wednesday, 24 April at 11:00 PST /14:00EST/20:00 CET. We will schedule the remaining three sessions during the first call together.
Price: 495 EUR
The workshop is your roadmap to working online as if you were in the office together. At the end of the workshop, you’ll be on your way to having a proactive, aligned remote team that feels a sense of closeness. You will learn how to:
- Avoid miscommunications
- Increase camaraderie
- Run problem free meetings where everyone contributes
- Inspire continuous improvement
Who should attend?
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- People with an experimental mindset and a willingness to try new things
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day to day communication with their remote colleagues
For more details visit https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/anywhereworkshop/
In this workshop, we will be playing with a number of different online tools. You will need a good internet connection, access to the Chrome browser (if possible), a headset, and a webcam.
What others have said about the workshop:
“The Work Together Anywhere workshop provided me insights into new ways and tools for remote collaboration. Because of this, our company switched from in-person trainings to remote ones.” – Milenko Bugueno (Co-Founder at Agile Moves GmbH)