27 Feb 2020, Thursday
13:30 - 15:00 CET (Amsterdam time - check your own time zone)
- If you are signing up after an in-person workshop, ignore the price and register as a REGULAR ticket)
- Category D&E countries receive a 50% discount.
- Virtual Team Talk members and Management 3.0 Supporters receive a 20% discount
Remote Collaboration Masterclass
Increase the feeling of togetherness on your remote team by creating a productive and enjoyable virtual workspace.
There is more to a successful remote team than just attending meetings and completing tasks. In order to create a collaborative workplace online, we have to focus on different things to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality, and increase that sense of team. In this workshop we explore how to better collaborate online, and the various tools and techniques for building trust and increasing camaraderie online.
You will learn:
- Best practices and tools for seamless online collaboration
- Ways to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality
- Simple tips for increasing camaraderie and the sense of team/togetherness online
NOTE: This is not a “webinar”! You will be engaging in live conversations with real human beings: fellow-leaders who share your challenges. You are expected to be heard and seen throughout.
- How good is your online collaboration?
- What does a productive virtual office look like?
- Master remote communication
- Make the best of time zones
- How to make your work visible to your remote team
- Techniques for virtual team building
Who this course is for
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day-to-day communication with their remote colleagues
- A stable internet connection and webcam are essential and a good headset is useful. This is an interactive workshop - expect to be seen and heard. 🙂
- Optimum bandwidth, i.e. internet speed on your side is at least 10 Mbps download / upload - you can measure it using www.speedtest.net
- To make the call more comfortable for yourself and others, check out these tips: https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/198-how-to-have-a-great-video-conferencing-setup/
I am a remote-working German-born American living in the Netherlands and I am totally jazzed by the fact that it’s possible to work from anywhere. In fact, it’s not just possible; it’s completely, productively workable—if you do it right.
From extensive research and first-hand experience, as well as from interviews with over 100 workers and manager/owners, I have collected a treasure trove of advice & action lists, pitfalls & solutions, and personal reports of individuals and teams engaged in doing great things—successfully—from wherever they happen to be.
What others have said about Lisette:
"LIsette is exceptionally good in explaining the concepts as to what can help you in situations, what tools can be used and also how the tools can be leverage to your needs." - Seumeet Madan