25 Feb 2020
10:30 - 12:00 CET (Amsterdam time - check your own time zone)
- If you are signing up after an in-person workshop, ignore the price and register as a REGULAR ticket)
- Category D&E countries get a 50% discount.
- Virtual Team Talk members and Management 3.0 Supporters receive a 20% discount
Online Meeting Facilitation Masterclass
Learn how to setup and facilitate virtual team meetings to get the most engagement and interaction from your team.
Have you ever attended a virtual meeting that was full of bad sound quality, interruptions, and disengaged participants? In this module you will learn the basics for how to setup and facilitate virtual meetings.
You will learn:
- How to choose and effectively use online meeting technology
- Common communication protocols for effective remote meetings
- How to facilitate interaction and participation, and minimize distractions and multi-tasking
NOTE: This is not a “webinar”! You will be engaging in live conversations with real human beings: fellow-leaders who share your challenges. You are expected to be heard and seen throughout.
- How to look and sound great online
- Set up an engaging online meeting space
- Tips for hybrid meetings
- Creating psychological safety online
- Define your meeting etiquettes
- How to facilitate meetings online
Who this course is for
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day-to-day communication with their remote colleagues
- A stable internet connection and webcam are essential and a good headset is useful. This is an interactive workshop - expect to be seen and heard. 🙂
- Optimum bandwidth, i.e. internet speed on your side is at least 10 Mbps download / upload - you can measure it using www.speedtest.net
- To make the call more comfortable for yourself and others, check out these tips: https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/198-how-to-have-a-great-video-conferencing-setup/
I am a remote-working German-born American living in the Netherlands and I am totally jazzed by the fact that it’s possible to work from anywhere. In fact, it’s not just possible; it’s completely, productively workable—if you do it right.
From extensive research and first-hand experience, as well as from interviews with over 100 workers and manager/owners, I have collected a treasure trove of advice & action lists, pitfalls & solutions, and personal reports of individuals and teams engaged in doing great things—successfully—from wherever they happen to be.
What others have said about Lisette:
"LIsette is exceptionally good in explaining the concepts as to what can help you in situations, what tools can be used and also how the tools can be leverage to your needs." - Seumeet Madan