June 24, 17:00 CEST
What better way to learn how to work remotely than… remotely!
The Work Together Anywhere Workshop is made up of four 90-minute, interactive online sessions where we get to push all the remote buttons.
- 3 June 2020 - Creating team agreements - 15:30 - 17:00 Amsterdam Time (CEST)
- 10 June 2020 - Facilitate online meetings like a pro - 15:30 - 17:00 Amsterdam Time (CEST)
- 17 June 2020 - Working together online - 15:30 - 17:00 Amsterdam Time (CEST)
- 24 June 2020 - Feedback, appreciation, and celebrations - 15:30 - 17:00 Amsterdam Time (CEST)
Note: If you can't make one of the dates, don't worry. There are always other sessions you can join.
Price: 445 EUR (Category D&E countries get a 50% discount)
The workshop is your roadmap to working online as if you were in the office together. At the end of the workshop, you’ll be on your way to having a proactive, aligned remote team that feels a sense of closeness. You will learn how to:
- Avoid miscommunications
- Run problem free meetings where everyone contributes
- Increase camaraderie
- Inspire continuous improvement
Who should attend?
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- People with an experimental mindset and a willingness to try new things
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day to day communication with their remote colleagues
In this workshop, we will be playing with a number of different online tools. You will need a good internet connection, access to the Chrome browser (if possible), a headset, and a webcam.
For more details visit https://agilestrides.com/work-together-anywhere-workshop/