- The best icebreaker activities to improve engagement and facilitate team bonding
- The newest technologies for online meetings
- How to improve hybrid meetings so remote participants feel included and heard.
- How to stop someone who talks too much
- Practical technical tips to keep participants engaged
Who should take this workshop?
- If you dread going to online meetings
- If you plan chores that you can do during the meeting.
More about your facilitators
Author, speaker, consultant, trainer and coach based in London, UK. Leading on distributed diversity and communication clarity in complex contexts.
I'm a facilitator, coach and trainer - mostly working over the internet. Not long ago I facilitated what was probably the world's first "video unconference" in which 150 people self-organised to talk about the things that mattered to them.
I'm the co-author of a bestselling book, "Clean Language", which describes a precision inquiry toolkit which works especially well in complex systems. I coach using this methodology, and I also teach Clean Language to Agile coaches and others, mostly online. I'm the co-founder of the Rees McCann Partnership.
I am a remote-working German-born American living in the Netherlands and I am totally jazzed by the fact that it's possible to work from anywhere. In fact, it's not just possible; it's completely, productively workable—if you do it right.
From extensive research and first-hand experience, as well as from interviews with over 100 workers and manager/owners, I have collected a treasure trove of advice & action lists, pitfalls & solutions, and personal reports of individuals and teams engaged in doing great things—successfully—from wherever they happen to be.