April 30, 12:00 CEST
In today’s modern global economy, telecommuting is no longer a novelty. Companies and organizations everywhere are embracing the game-changing benefits of allowing employees to work outside the office, and the results are profound: managers benefit by saving money and resources and by having access to talent outside their zip codes, while employees enjoy greater job opportunities, productivity, independence, and satisfaction—in part from the time saved not commuting.
The reality is clear: working remotely can be a win-win for everyone.
But that win is only possible when companies have a plan for supporting efficiency and fostering streamlined, engaging teamwork, and when individuals are prepared to collaborate productively.
What better way to learn how to work remotely than… remotely!
Below courses will be provided in a remote-only environment and will require you to have access to
- decent internet connection that allows you to use the tools we have ready for you to engage in (a list will be provided in the course preparation worksheets)
- great audio equipment, preferably a noise cancelling headset but any other good headset will suffice
- if possible, an external HD camera for your video presence
- If you know your company has a very tight firewall in place, attend from one of many co-working spaces around or a pub with good internet. Work anywhere where it suits the needs.
This course is provided by certified and licensed trainer that has years of experience with distributed team work and full remote team collaboration. And... it also goes beyond the scope of a single team, he has experience supporting a remote only LeSS (multi-team Scrum) environment! At the time of this writing, a unique quality across the globe.
The Work Together Anywhere workshop is made up of four 90-minute up to 120-minute, interactive online sessions where we get to push all the remote buttons.
We will meet at 10:00 GMT+1 (Brussels, Belgian Timezone) on April 1st for the first session and agree on date and time for the 3 next sessions. Sessions could happen outside office hours, inside office hours, weekends and are up to the agreement with all participants of this four modules course.
This way participants immediately experience how one can setup, prepare and schedule well for remote only sessions. Do what you preach approach of teaching.
The workshop is your guideline to working online as if you were in the office together. At the end of the workshop, you’ll be on your way to having a proactive, aligned remote / distributed team that feels a sense of closeness. You will learn how to:
- Avoid miscommunications
- Run problem free meetings where everyone contributes
- Increase camaraderie in remote / distributed teams
- Inspire continuous improvement in remote / distributed working
Who should attend?
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- People with an experimental mindset and a willingness to try new things
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day to day communication with their remote colleagues