This workshop is for leaders of remote teams who are overloaded with ineffective meetings.
We'll help you take control of your calendar with asynchronous communication patterns, so that you can have fewer bad meetings, better results and more time for your family, friends and taking care of your own needs.
What is async?
Async is about enabling people to contribute their best work whenever is best for them.
Async-enabled teams understand the value of their work and can focus on results rather than a strict schedule of ass-in-seat work time.
Async is NOT about eliminating ALL meetings. Just the unnecessary ones.
As a participant of a previous workshop said "Async communication is the future of remote work and therefore the future of all creative knowledge work."
We designed this workshop to help you:
- get more control over your time and energy,
- increase the signal to noise ratio in your team communication,
- reduce uncertaintly and overload that can lead to stress, conflict and poor results.
After the workshop you will have:
- better meetings
- fewer meetings
- more energy
In 90 minutes you will:
- Learn and immediately apply three practical strategies,
- Connect with other creative leaders of remote teams,
- Walk out with a wealth of resources you can bring to your team.
We will cover:
- How to communicate well in short chunks using fact-based questions and the pyramid Principle,
- How to take control of your calendar and limit the proliferation of low-value meetings,
- How to manage the flow of information to enable effective work with fewer meetings.
Here's what some of our previous participants said:
"Fantastic! It was worth getting up at 4:30 to attend from the other side of the world. I'm a firm believer in async being the future of work." -- Susan, Business Analyst & BA Coach, USA.
"Facilitation was excellent. Thoughtful & passionate for the subject material." -- Jim, COO of a digital products studio, UK.