October 21, 2019 16:00 CEST
What better way to learn how to work remotely than… remotely!
The Work Together Anywhere workshop is made up of four 1.5-hour, interactive online sessions where we get to push all the remote buttons.
We will meet at 8:30 EDT / 13:30 BST / 14:30 CEST / 18:00 IST
- 30 Sept (Mon) - Creating team agreements
- 7 Oct (Mon) - Facilitate online meetings like a pro
- 14 Oct (Mon) - Working together online
- 21 Oct (Mon) - Feedback, appreciation, and celebrations
Note: If you can't make one of the dates, don't worry. There are always other sessions you can join.
Price: 495 EUR
The workshop is your roadmap to working online as if you were in the office together. At the end of the workshop, you’ll be on your way to having a proactive, aligned remote team that feels a sense of closeness. You will learn how to:
- Avoid miscommunications
- Run problem free meetings where everyone contributes
- Increase camaraderie
- Inspire continuous improvement
Who should attend?
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- People with an experimental mindset and a willingness to try new things
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day to day communication with their remote colleagues
In this workshop, we will be playing with a number of different online tools. You will need a good internet connection, access to the Chrome browser (if possible), a headset, and a webcam.
For more details visit https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/anywhereworkshop/
Meet your Facilitators
SARIKA KHARBANDA is a Lean Change Catalyst, an International professional and an accomplished Practitioner, Trainer and Coach with 21+ years of experience and who strongly believes in 'Be the Change you want to see in the world'. Read more...
LISETTE SUTHERLAND is the director of Collaboration Superpowers, a company that helps people work together from anywhere through online and in-person workshops. She also produces a weekly podcast featuring interviews with remote working experts highlighting the challenges and successes of working with virtual teams. Read more...
What others have said about the workshop:
“The Work Together Anywhere workshop provided me insights into new ways and tools for remote collaboration. Because of this, our company switched from in-person trainings to remote ones.” – Milenko Bugueno (Co-Founder at Agile Moves GmbH)