June 26, 12:00 CEST
What better way to learn how to work remotely than… remotely!
The Work Together Anywhere workshop is made up of four 90-minute, interactive online sessions where we get to push all the remote buttons.
We will meet at 10:00 GMT+1 (Brussels, Belgian Timezone)
- 05 Jun, 2020 (Fri) - Creating team agreements
- 12 Jun, 2020 (Fri) - Facilitate online meetings like a pro
- 19 Jun, 2020 (Fri) - Working together online
- 26 Jun, 2020 (Fri) - Feedback, appreciation, and celebrations
The workshop is your guideline to working online as if you were in the office together. At the end of the workshop, you’ll be on your way to having a proactive, aligned remote / distributed team that feels a sense of closeness. You will learn how to:
- Avoid miscommunications
- Run problem free meetings where everyone contributes
- Increase camaraderie in remote / distributed teams
- Inspire continuous improvement in remote / distributed working
Who should attend?
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- People with an experimental mindset and a willingness to try new things
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day to day communication with their remote colleagues
In this workshop, we will be playing with a number of different online tools. You will need a good internet connection, access to the Chrome browser (if possible), a headset, and a webcam.
If you know your company has a very tight firewall in place, attend from one of many co-working spaces around or a pub with good internet. Work anywhere where it suits the needs.
For more details visit https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/anywhereworkshop/