January 28, 2019 18:00 CET
The engaging online workshop that gives you the techniques, tools, inspiration, and hands-on practice you need to become a SAVVY Virtual Facilitator.
In this 4 week online workshop you get to fully focus on developing your skills and presence as an online facilitator.
Maybe you want to learn how to facilitate powerful online meetings. Maybe you want to build online presence and confidence. Or maybe you are looking for inspiration to design engaging online content.
The Savvy Virtual Facilitator workshop is designed to
spend equal amount of time on theory and on practice
Our first two sessions are focusing on understanding the virtual format and it's potential, and the last two sessions are giving space for experimenting with online facilitation and receiving supportive feedback for improvement.
The workshop is made up of four 120 minute, interactive online sessions each with a separate focus:
- Jan 7: Virtual Facilitation 101
- Jan 14: Engaging Online Facilitation Techniques
- Jan 21: Practice your presence as a virtual Facilitator (+ peer coaching)
- Jan 28: Individual coaching for final improvements (30 minutes one-on-one coaching with Line)
Start time for all sessions are 7am PST / 10am EST / 4pm CET / 8:30pm IST.
To create a stimulating learning environment (and to practice what we preach about online engagement 🙂 there will be dialog and practice between sessions. As well as articles, videos and tools to view as prep for each session (total estimated prep 1.5 hour per week).
- Early Bird Price until December 1: €475 (if you sign-up two people from the same company the total price is €850).
- Regular Price after December 1: €550 per person
Prices are exclusive VAT and PayPal fees.
Minimum participants to confirm session: 4
Maximum participants per session: 8
Have more questions? Please reach out to Line Mørkbak @ firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to discuss your needs and work context.