With global sourcing, telecommuting, working from home and freelancing becoming more common today, distributed and dispersed teams are becoming a norm.
This workshop shares experiences from remote working experts and takes you through the practical realities across the globe dealing with different time-zones and cultures. It helps instil confidence in you to tackle the challenges, practices and tools of productive distributed teamwork.
During the course you will build your very own 'Super Action Plan' that you could immediately try with your distributed teams, thus helping you learn how to bridge communication and distance gap across your distributed teams.
Your Learning Objectives
- Learn how to increase trust and camaraderie of a distributed team by simulating the human experience while working in co-located teams
- Experience how to avoid miscommunication and outline acceptable behaviours for how your team wants to work together
- Learn and facilitate problem-free meetings where everyone contributes even across different time-zones
- Practice how to give and receive feedback, conduct remote team retrospectives and inspire continuous improvement across distributed teams
Let's workshop with four power-packed interactive remote, online focused sessions of 1.5 hours each.
More about your 4 online sessions:
1. Simulate the office by simulating the human-ness with your virtual colleagues
2. Set expectations for how to work together and avoid miscommunication
3. Setup and facilitate virtual team meetings like a pro
4. Give and receive feedback to inspire continuous improvement
You can read further details at https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/anywhereworkshop/
Online session pre-requisites:
- Good internet connection
Online session time:
To be agreed together with all participants for the sessions, with sensitivity to common time-zones.
Right now planned for these time in IST on
07 Dec 17:30 - 19:00 Indian Standard Time
08 Dec 17:30 - 19:00 Indian Standard Time
21 Dec 17:30 - 19:00 Indian Standard Time
22 Dec 17:30 - 19:00 Indian Standard Time
Your session kit includes:
- Awesome Tips on all 4 sessions (from Pro facilitators)
- Articles and videos of pros sharing their experience
- Experiments with new tools / techniques across all 4 sessions
- Learning with fun 🙂 and more!
Minimum participants to confirm a session: 4
Maximum participants for a session: 10
Have more questions? Want to discuss more context for you?
Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org