December 8, 21:00 EST
What are the goals of workshop?
- Avoid miscommunications
- Increase camaraderie
- Run problem free meetings where everyone contributes
- Inspire continuous improvement
Who should attend this workshop?
- Managers, team leaders, and coaches who are interested in learning new ways to help their teams work better together remotely
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving their productivity and the enjoyment their day-to-day remote working environment
When are the sessions scheduled?
- Session 1 - November 30 @ 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
- Session 2 - December 1 @ 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
- Session 3 - December 7 @ 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
- Session 4 - December 8 @ 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
What is covered in the workshop?
What are the technical considerations to attend this workshop?
This is not a one-way “webinar”! You will be engaging in live conversations with real human beings who share your challenges. To get the most of this workshop, you are expected to be heard and seen throughout. As with any remote meeting, each participant of the workshop brings part of the meeting space with them.
To make the combined remote meeting space the best it can be, please consider the following:
- Call from a quiet place
- Have a stable broadband internet connection. Optimum bandwidth, I.e. internet speed on your side will be at least 10 Mbps download/upload. You can measure your internet speed using speedtest.net
- Use a headset or have a high-quality microphone
- Turn your video camera on
- To optimize your setup, follow these suggestions on how to have a great video conferencing setup
What do people say about the workshop?
“The Work Together Anywhere workshop has helped us immeasurably in *building a successful & happy new distributed team*.” – Mark Wightman (CTO at cloudhub360.com)”
“After the workshop, our teams started experimenting with how to best *have productive meetings with in person and remote attendees*. I also scheduled virtual lunches with people and made some new personal connections with a couple of team mates.” –Bianca Roitsch (Scrum Master/Agile Coach at movingimage)
What do people say about the instructor?
“Matt was very good at explaining concepts and giving real world example which make things feel more tangible than just words on a piece of paper.”
“Matt related a lot of good knowledge and practical information in a highly engaging way.”
“Matt's an excellent instructor and really does a great job of mixing in real world examples to the content.”
Workshop Registration Minimum
Participants get the most value from this workshop when there is a minimum of six registered participants. If the minimum amount of registered participants are not reached, the workshop will be rescheduled and all registered participants will be notified.