Friday, 12 July 2019
13:30 - 15:00 CEST (Amsterdam time - check your time zone HERE)
Learn how to give and receive feedback on both small and big things to inspire continuous improvement.
On remote teams, giving and receiving feedback become critical elements for success. In order to feel more connected, it’s important to acknowledge contributions and accomplishments. In this module, we will dive into how to set a pattern for honest and useful feedback on your remote team.
You will learn:
- Techniques for rapid, continuous feedback
- How to set up 360 degree feedback systems so that colleagues and managers can more frequently measure each others performance
- Tools for showing appreciation
- How to conduct remote retrospectives
You will need:
- Optimum bandwidth, i.e. internet speed on your side is at least 10 Mbps download / upload and you can measure it using www.speedtest.net.
- A headset is useful.
Note: This is not a 'webinar'. This is an interactive workshop with live human beings 🙂