February 8, 11:30 CET
Previous participants have said about participating in Line's online sessions:
"Energetic sessions. Line is thoughtful and very knowledgeable." - Rosemary King
"Open, flexible, Line is a great communicator." - Richard Scott-Will-Harknett
"Line really cared about us and created a safe, engaging learning experience." - Christine Brautigam
Want to improve engaged virtual collaboration in your team and your online meetings?
In these 4 virtual learning sessions we get to push all the remote buttons. You will leave with new tools and a bunch of inspiration to take back to your virtual colleagues!
Organizations grow flat as they grow globally. Applying tools from agile methodology and intercultural theory will combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality in dispersed teams. Remote teams need to acquire new skills to build trust with one another and overcome the perceived distance.
This online workshop series will focus on how to apply a new mindset to navigate the global complexity in dispersed teams. It will help instill confidence in you to tackle the challenges, new practices and tools of productive distributed teamwork. During the workshop series you will build your own action items to directly implement with your distributed teams.
- Experience online facilitation techniques to enhance engaged collaboration from dispersed colleagues.
- Learn how to increase trust and camaraderie of a distributed team by simulating the human experience while working in co-located teams
- Map techniques to avoid miscommunication and outline acceptable behaviors for your team’s collaboration
- Engage in facilitation of problem-free meetings where everyone contributes and all communication and work styles are honored
- Practice how to conduct remote team retrospectives and inspire continuous improvement across distributed teams
You can read further details at https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/anywhereworkshop/
The workshop is made up of four 90 minute, interactive online sessions each with a separate focus:
- January 18: Simulate the office online
- January 25: Trust & Alignment with Virtual Colleagues
- February 1: Facilitate online meetings like a pro
- February 8: Give and receive feedback (to inspire continuous improvement)
Time for all sessions are 10am CET.
Early Bird Price until December 10: €375 + VAT (if you sign-up two people from the same company the total price is €700).
Regular Price after December 10: €495 + VAT per person
Price is exclusive PayPal fees.
To enhance the learning there will be material to view (articles & videos) as well as dialog with learning partners between sessions (estimated prep 1 hour per week)
Minimum participants to confirm session: 4
Maximum participants per session: 12
Have more questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to discuss your needs and work context.